How to contact Customer Support, support ticket never answered.

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, claudealbarran@gmail.com said:

this is a catastrophic customer support, I am loosing money because of evernote. 

This is a user discussion forum

Two methods to contact support are    Contact Evernote Support   Twitter @evernotehelps         

• 3 weeks later...

I am an Evernote premium user and I submitted a ticket (#2023837) and I have yet to hear back from anyone.  We are having formatting issues.  There are three total users within our business and two users have the premium service.  We have noticed that between devices and sometimes just in general that formatting is not the same.  This is crucial to our communication amongst each other as some items are higlighted by the manager and the employee does not see the highlight on their screen.  We are logged in via apps or desktop versions.  I need answers and with premium service I was hoping to receive an answer before now.  

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Jamie Perez said:

I submitted a ticket (#2023837)

Hi.  I flagged your post for an Admin to look at.  As previous posts have said,  we're not Evernote as such,  just a (mostly) user-supported forum.  Clearly if you have a ticket number you've had some response,  and have a place in the support queue.  I hope a live body may have gotten back to you by now.  If not,  our forum Admin may be able to help out.  Meantime if you can give more specific details of the issues you face there are a lot of experienced users here who may be able to help.

20 hours ago, Jamie Perez said:

I am an Evernote premium user and I submitted a ticket (#2023837) and I have yet to hear back from anyone. 

Thanks for sharing this with us. We received an increased influx of support requests and have been doing our best to handle the volume. I apologize for the delay in response; this is not typically the experience you should expect. We hope to return to our standard wait times as soon as possible.

I do see that one of our agents is already working with you recently and requested more information from you. Please reply back so we can continue to continue assisting you.

• 1 month later...

I just signed up for evernote and I am already frustrated.  It charged my itunes credit card (which is personal) and I want it to charge my business card.  I searched support and forums about how to change the credit card and nothing.  I can't find anywhere to contact a human being and get an answer to my question - how to change to a different credit card (not via itunes).  Should I just cancel the entire account???  Please help - Scott - new customer already frustrated!

• Level 5*
On 2017-03-23 at 2:53 PM, Scott Kent said:

I just signed up for evernote and I am already frustrated.  It charged my itunes credit card (which is personal) and I want it to charge my business card.

The contact point for Evernote is Contact Evernote Support

I'm not sure how much they can help you with iTunes billing.
My preference was to pay directly to Evernote

• Level 5*

..What @DTLow said - iTunes isn't Evernote,  so any card payment/ change issues will be down to them.  There are contact details in iTunes to follow that up.  Your choice whether you get the payment swopped from one card to the other,  or just get a refund from iTunes and buy direct from Evernote.  

The app is free to download and install,  and those nice(?) folks in Marketing will ensure that you get plenty of options to upgrade to Plus or Premium when you're ready...

IME payments to Evernote mean immediate upgrades / extensions,  while paying indirectly via a third party reseller like iTunes means there can be a delay between payment and delivery.

On 25.6.2016 at 10:29 PM, ideajim@gmail.com said:

I tried a few years back and finally gave up with evernote.  Now I have tried again and submitted a ticket with no response so far.  I have 3 devices, a desktop, a t-mobile phone with 6.0 and an iPad Air.  I am out of the office most of the time and take pictures and write articles for a news letter.  Out of frustration I signed up for the middle tier and it has not helped one bit.  My Cell phone and iPad Air still will not sync.  I've spent hours trying to get them to sync and no luck.  No phone #, No Chat, No email.  This has got to be one of the worst tech support I've received in years.   I'll keep trying but will probable have to find a better note system.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Switched to ONENOTE, my whole team. 

It was not the customer support, more about prizing strategy and then other little things that made the difference.

But, what I read about the customer service: every "I will flag it", "look, there are the following options" or "...more influx then normal... s.o. is already working on it" as response to Premium Users is unprofessional, to say the least. The fact that there are paying customers in this forum is... probably because the service does not work properly. A "human" response is not to be expected within "some business days", it should be within 24 hrs and personal! Luckily there are many companies that still know what "premium service" means. Unfortunately an ever increasing number is not. 

• Level 5*
On 02/04/2017 at 3:08 PM, Synaptonemal said:

Switched to ONENOTE, my whole team. 

So as a matter of interest how quickly are the OneNote team responding to your support requests?

18 hours ago, gazumped said:

So as a matter of interest how quickly are the OneNote team responding to your support requests?

I hadn't have one since then (no pun intended!), I am really glad to share my experience. I pay the 365 home 5x 1TB option, so that would probably be the same cumstomer "level".

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm trying to submit a ticket about importing an .ENX file (backup from Evernote 2). Does the system send an automatic answer after they got it?  I haven't got anything back, now I have no idea even if I sent it at all. I'm confused :(. 

How is this supposed to work?

• Level 5*
On 2017-06-28 at 5:43 PM, Priscin said:

Does the system send an automatic answer after they got it?  I haven't got anything back, now I have no idea even if I sent it at all. I'm confused

There's an automatic email after submitting a support ticket using the support web page at Contact Evernote Support

Dear DTLow,

Thank you for the quick answer. 

I'm still confused. I tried to use that page and I honestly don't see where I should submit that ticket there after it actually tells me to do so. I attached a screenshot. Could you point me to the right direction?

Sincerely

Priscin

Evernote_ticket_screen.png

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, Priscin said:

I'm still confused. I tried to use that page and I honestly don't see where I should submit that ticket there after it actually tells me to do so. I attached a screenshot. Could you point me to the right direction?

The support ticket feature is  for paid accounts

Non-paying accounts can use the twitter feed, or post their issue in these forums

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, Mia1631 said:

I have sent Evernote a support ticket. But cannot get in contact with anyone.

What process did you use to "sent Evernote a support ticket"
I use the support web site, and immediately receive an automated response with a ticket #

hi. I didn't expect that my ticket will stay without response for 3 days. Ticket# 2144075 and Ticket# 2146851 about the same. What is the average waiting time? 

Any why live chat doesn't work? it is definitely later then 7 AM CST time.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:40 PM, DTLow said:

I use the support web site, and immediately receive an automated response with a ticket #

When this ticket was responded by support team? I am waiting for mine for 3 days already.

Hi @Lesia

Thanks for posting your ticket number here. It looks like your subscription was not reflecting on your account. Live chat is only available to Premium and Business users, so the option would not show since your account had not updated. I do apologize for the delay and inconvenience. A colleague of mine just reached out by email, please keep an eye out. Please reply back to the agent by email if you have any further questions so they can be sure to help you out in a more timely manner. 

---

We've been experiencing an increased number of tickets this week so our team is working hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding on this.

Our community does a fantastic job of helping and directing as they can, particularly during high volume times for our support team. We cannot thank them enough!

Hi

I don't use twitter, and am unable to use chat, it's grayed out, or open a ticket (the form allows me to input the info but nowhere to actually submit).  I've not seen the issue I'm having in your forums, except for one place where it wasn't answered.  How can I actually get an answer?

Thanks

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JayJayBee said:

I don't use twitter, and am unable to use chat, it's grayed out, or open a ticket (the form allows me to input the info but nowhere to actually submit).  I've not seen the issue I'm having in your forums, except for one place where it wasn't answered.  How can I actually get an answer?

Are you sure your post should be in the Business Forum.  It sounds like you have a Basic Account 

You could post your issue in another forum.  There are platform specific forums and a General forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, Mike Braecklein said:

Can anyone tell me why my credit card is being charged $69.99 by evernote and how do I go about stopping it and getting a refund?

Just guessing    You supplied your credit card number to a subscription that renews annually?

To ask for a refund, contact Evernote support at Contact Evernote Support

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to submit a support ticket all morning and am seemingly unable to do so.  I currently have a free account but work be more than happy to upgrade to get some support help.  Please.  I am missing a year's worth of notes.

Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, firstgiraffe said:

I have been trying to submit a support ticket all morning and am seemingly unable to do so.  I currently have a free account but work be more than happy to upgrade to get some support help.  Please.  I am missing a year's worth of notes.

Thank you in advance.

Hi.  You can contact Support directly if you're a paying customer on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or tweet them if not via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

We also give free (and sometimes useful) techical suggestions here - what device and OS do you have and what version of Evernote were you using?  Can you explain more about how this loss occurred?

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
21 hours ago, lizabell98 said:

same deal here, and i really need those notes and have tried everything to get them back but no luck, and its very sad i cant get help from  the customer support system

These forums are part of the support system
If you post the issues, someone here might be able to help

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Andrés O. said:

I lost over 500 very important notes and do not know how to get them back,

Notes rarely get “lost”.  The data is backed up from the device to the Evernote servers

Can you provide more details on the lost notes, including your platform/device

I’d advise using  the web platform (www.evernote.com) to check your data on the server

• 2 weeks later...

I created notes last week on my iPhone and when I got to my desk top and synced the notes, they disappeared. I worked really hard on them and they are nowhere to be found. I've followed the help section and copied my activity log but there is just a loop that never lets me actually submit a ticket. The links in this thread send me to the same loop and there is never an actual place to submit the ticket. It is impossible to recreate my thoughts from those notes. I've attached a photo of the page without a place to submit a ticket and I waited all night for the chat hours listed but the link is still inactive even though it is now during the "opening hours" listed.  Please help. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 8.54.07 AM.png

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-17 at 7:56 AM, mlml5 said:

when I got to my desk top and synced the notes, they disappeared.

You mentioned your desktop, but how about your phone.  Did the notes disappear from there too?

Also, if your phone sync’d, the notes could be on the Evernote server.  You can check using the web platform at www.evernote.com

>>I've attached a photo of the page without a place to submit a ticket and I waited all night for the chat hours listed but the link is still inactive even though it is now during the "opening hours" listed. 

The support links are only active for paid accounts

I emailed contact customer support a week ago, they apparently chose not to answer me. 10 minutes after purchased, I realized I already had this service through another vendor. I wanted to cancel. Great customer service!! Trying to find a phone number now.

23 hours ago, Fina36 said:

Just a quick question...is there a Facebook page? I tried searching  for one and i got 3 results i wasn't sure which one i should pick...

I will ask again then..do we have some form of social media access to customer care?

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, Fina36 said:

I will ask again then..do we have some form of social media access to customer care?

Twitter @evernotehelps

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, Pdhussey said:

I need help with the issue please!

I don't know what's going on with Evernote Support,  but you can post your issue in the Help  forums and see if the userbase can help

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the evernote Android version does not support Persian accurately, and there is a problem with Farsi and numeric characters alongside the words, and this problem appears more often when editing notes. This is while Google Keep is doing well. Please take care of this problem, thanks

• Level 5*
On 2017-11-23 at 8:17 AM, Marco Gustavo said:

I'am also still waiting for a respond for nearly 2 weeks now. My Basic account was not updated to a premium account after the payment 

I flagged your post for admin to look at
It would be better posting in the payment issue forum (https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/299-payment-issues/?do=add)

For those with support tickets.  You can try for a status update by replying to the support email
This is mostly a user discussion forum.

I agree with the statements I've read. It's almost impossible to find a contact for Customer Service. I did have one technician that spent hours with me trying to resolve an issue I had. Yesterday I contacted Evernote and got a response from someone that's not part of Technical Support. She kept referring me to articles none of which answered my question. I like Evernote a lot but getting ahold of Customer Service or Technical Support is almost impossible. There must be a way they can make it easier for their customers to contact them. I have the premium subscription too.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Prabhdeep Singh said:

its relly difficult to contact to your customer support, i just had few basic suggestions for features 

There are two methods for contacting customer support Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps

Also, Evernote has set up these forums for users to make feature requests.  There are specific platform forums,or a general request forum (evernote-feature-requests/)

I am not having a problem syncing notes. I was trying to get the clipper for Gmail. The person I was dealing with said it wasn't possible and referred me to a site that discussed how to send e-mails to Evernote. I finally figured out how to get the Evernote clipper for Gmail.

• 1 month later...

Have been trying to find out how/where to post a support ticket, but have not been able to find it. Looks to me Evernote is desperately trying to keep everybody out. 

Yesterday I received three emails from Evernote stating a password reset request, but I never issued such a request. So I would like to contact them about a possible security problem but have not been able to find how/where to direct my worries to. These guys should be able to find out where such requests are coming from

• Level 5*
On 2017-12-05 at 10:09 AM, nicolerwagner said:

I have submitted a ticket and am waiting for a reply, needing support on syncing shared notes. What is the best way to get in contact with a support team member?

After submitting a ticket, you receive an automated email confirmation.  This email becomes your contact point; simply reply to the message

• Level 5*
On 2018-02-01 at 1:02 AM, dinky said:

Have been trying to find out how/where to post a support ticket, but have not been able to find it. Looks to me Evernote is desperately trying to keep everybody out. 

Evernote provides two Support contact methods

All accounts             Twitter @evernotehelps   

Paying Accounts      Contact Evernote Support 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, mistersignature said:

Hey, I want to retrieve some information lost on my past accounts, I have forgotten the passwords, how should I proceed?

The web page login has a "forgot password" option (www.evernote.com)

To contact support

Archived