How to contact Customer Support, support ticket never answered.

Does anyone have a direct email or telephone number for Customer Support. I submitted a help ticket through the online form and get a ticket number and a auto responder email but the  problem has never been taken up by Help Desk. I need some answers and would like to contact them directly. Thanks in advance.

I have a similar situation, i have a problem with an account, i send a my problem to support team through the online form but i dont  receive any email or ticket, what can i do to help me?

I have a similar situation, i have a problem with an account, i send a my problem to support team through the online form but i dont  receive any email or ticket, what can i do to help me?

If you didn't receive a ticket number or confirmation email then your support request didn't make it to us. I would suggest attempting again: https://evernote.com/contact/support/ticket

Hi. For both you and Paul, I suggest you each start your own threads with topic titles indicating your problem(s). Include the Client(s) your using, your Support Tickets numbers and outline exactly what your issues are. That way, a forum admin will hopefully see your posts quickly, and flag them with the Support team. Also, other users may be able to assist in the meantime.

Good luck!

I have two ticket numbers - one submitted today, but quite urgent as i am panicking. how can i get some advice please?

@Paul--I've escalated your issue in our support queue, apologies on the delay--we are seeing higher volumes of tickets at the moment which are driving down our response times.

@Diana--I've escalated one of your tickets--the other one, regarding finding a shared notebook is currently pending and is waiting on a reply with an attached log. For info on how to get a log from your device, check out this help article: https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23394137

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem.

Can't contact customer support even though Evernote says Premium service buys access to customer support.

So, How does one get to Customer Support?  Going through all the drop down windows takes you to a "Chat" button, but that defaults to email, and no one replies.

This is terrible customer service.

I also don't know how to use these forums and don't have the time or interest to learn, so asking customers to rely on this forum adds insult to injury.

Really really frustrated and disappointed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Evernote has the worst support of anyone in the software industry. I don't even try to contact when I have questions or problems. I just find my way through by reinstalling, deleting, trial and error, etc.  The sad part is I pay for the highest level subscription but they just don't care. Support is virtually non existent.  The product is great though and that's why I continue to use it despite the lack of support.

• 1 month later...

I am just shaking with rage right now. I waste time far more trying to find customer support just to get a so called productivity app to do something obvious and sensible, than I ever do getting to actually use the software. Seems to me, that it is pretty standard these days, that most text based apps will automatically recognize a url link, when typed out, and automatically configure the text as a blue hyperlink. So why in the heck am i wasting my time now trying to get EVERNOTE of all things, to do something as simple as allow me to put a hyperlink in my note?. I mean, it should be pretty straightforward , shouldn't it? If I type evernote.com in note, its should automatically become a blue link, shouldn't it? I mean, it does almost everywhere else. And this is supposed to be an electronic notebook app. So does this mean I have to take a whole bunch of extra steps, just to put a link in the note? And if so, what are those extra steps. i cringe at the thought that an electronic notebook app doesn't simply automatically turn url adresses into links, but since they obviously don't, I guess I have no choice but to waste god knows how much time, to find out how to do something that should already be done automatically, when I type out, or paste a url. Does anybody how I take what shoudl be unnecessary steps to turn my url addresses i put in notes into links?

• Level 5*
On 2/14/2016 at 6:45 PM, sethwudel said:

Does anybody how I take what shoudl be unnecessary steps to turn my url addresses i put in notes into links?

In Windows hit Ctrl-K to enter a hyperlink, or highlight some text and hit Ctrl-K to "attach" the link to the text.

• 1 month later...

Is there a number to call customer service??  I'm interested in Evernote Biz for our firm and continue to be directed to the "contact sales" page where I complete an email template and have yet to receive a response.  I've emailed them FOUR times - no response, I'm frustrated to say the least.  If Evernote does not want our money, we can continue using Evernote for free - I have no problem with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just terrible business. Why would I sign up if you can't answer my questions? Does not make sense.

A confused mind does not buy so you are loosing a lot of customers by pissing them off. Simple business lesson.

I own a business and we are always accessible, including the PHONE.

Looks like some good tools. But ignorant company policy is not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done everything that Gio P told me to do. My ticket #1647358. I can't do anything on this account. I started out with free, then upgraded but that wasn't enough room so I upgraded to Premium. I'm wondering if that is part of the problem. But now it won't even let me delete. Why can't you just delete this account and let me start over. It keeps telling me I need to upgrade to Premium but I already did. I'm trying to get my work done and not having access to this is really making it hard.

23 hours ago, Mary F Pampered Chef said:

I have done everything that Gio P told me to do. My ticket #1647358. I can't do anything on this account. I started out with free, then upgraded but that wasn't enough room so I upgraded to Premium. I'm wondering if that is part of the problem. But now it won't even let me delete. Why can't you just delete this account and let me start over. It keeps telling me I need to upgrade to Premium but I already did. I'm trying to get my work done and not having access to this is really making it hard.

@Mary F Pampered Chef I've gotten in touch with the assigned rep on your ticket, they will be in touch with you soon regarding this issue. 

• Level 5*

Evernote don't have any phone contacts,  but there are a number of ways to make contact -

You can post a query or comment in an appropriate forum here,  use the contact us page of the website,  report an issue via email or chat with support,  go via FacebookLinkedIn GroupsGoogle+ or go through Twitter

Many of those pages carry more detailed help,  examples and how-to instructions,  as does Evernote's blog - which doesn't stop folks asking questions in comments as and when they need to.  There's also the Help & Learning site with lots of assistance.

Generally it's a pretty bad idea to post any personal details in any of the public forums,  so usually best to complete a support request via the link above and get a ticket number,  which comes back immediately as an acknowledgement.  (If you didn't get a ticket number,  Evernote didn't get your request!) 

The ticket number also reserves a place in a queue,  so you know that someone will follow up.  Give it a few working days before you start worrying - there's usually a lot of traffic to deal with.  Basic users don't get email support (except for bug reports,  payment and account access issues - you should still raise a ticket for those!) - but try the other group and forums access for assistance.  Much more on best practice for submitting reports here.

Quote your ticket number in a forum,  and Evernote can find your details.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a few years back and finally gave up with evernote.  Now I have tried again and submitted a ticket with no response so far.  I have 3 devices, a desktop, a t-mobile phone with 6.0 and an iPad Air.  I am out of the office most of the time and take pictures and write articles for a news letter.  Out of frustration I signed up for the middle tier and it has not helped one bit.  My Cell phone and iPad Air still will not sync.  I've spent hours trying to get them to sync and no luck.  No phone #, No Chat, No email.  This has got to be one of the worst tech support I've received in years.   I'll keep trying but will probable have to find a better note system.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

On June 25, 2016 at 3:29 PM, ideajim@gmail.com said:

I tried a few years back and finally gave up with evernote.  Now I have tried again and submitted a ticket with no response so far.  I have 3 devices, a desktop, a t-mobile phone with 6.0 and an iPad Air.  I am out of the office most of the time and take pictures and write articles for a news letter.  Out of frustration I signed up for the middle tier and it has not helped one bit.  My Cell phone and iPad Air still will not sync.  I've spent hours trying to get them to sync and no luck.  No phone #, No Chat, No email.  This has got to be one of the worst tech support I've received in years.   I'll keep trying but will probable have to find a better note system.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

@ideajim@gmail.com Please PM your ticket # and I will have someone take a look right away. 

I did not know that Evernote CS is non existent...I hope I never need them that badly! Give me the heebie jeebies when I m stuck on a problem and need a live person to talk to...I had a similar issue with an organization they take your money but when u need help u have to email CS and they take forever to respond...not good customer relations! Hope Evernote hurry up and fix-up this issue!

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 12/09/2016 at 5:05 PM, Dmytro Hrytsenko said:

Please, escalate!

OK,  done.  Sorry it took a while.  If you have a ticket number you obviously had an acknowledgement from support that the ticket had been raised,  but you haven't had a live person respond yet.  It can take a few days (and may have happened by now) if you're a Plus or Premium subscriber,  but if you're Premium 1) you can use the chat feature on the support page (timezones permitting) and 2) you have Note History which will step back a note if it still exists.  If the note was deleted,  it should be in the Trash notebook.

Basic customers don't get email support as such.  We can help in most cases.

If you're still stuck,  please post some more details about exactly what happened and we'll try to help.

Thanks. I'm a Plus customer. 

Yeah, it's not a simple deleted and don't know where to find my note type scenario. 

There's been an issue with my mac's time and date reset and my currently selected note in EN just disappeared, searched on mac an online. No way to get revision history as the note was gone completely. 

• Level 5*

That simply shouldn't happen (I don't think,  anyway).  If there was a duplication you'd expect to see something still there. - Any chance to search for some keyword(s) in the note to see if it got moved to another notebook?  As a Plus,  you get support - so hopefully someone will pick up the flag on your earlier post and chime in here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

@kthackery@natlfire.com Re. geo tags - you didn't say in which Evernote client application - in iOS, go to Settings > General and turn off "Suggested Note Titles".  In Android, go to Settings > Notes and turn off "Auto-title new notes" (and perhaps also "Add location to new notes" if you choose).

• Level 5*

@kthackery@natlfire.com Re. deleting a notebook - I'm assuming you're asking about a Business notebook.  Business notebooks are deleted in the Admin Console for the Business account by users who are Admins for that Business.  This is by design - the concept is that anything that goes into a Business notebook is owned by the business. For data continuity and security, only an admin on the account can permanently delete a Business note/notebook.  For more discussion on this topic, see this forum post.

Also, in terms of forum protocol, a request: when you're posting a new question/comment, please post it as a new topic instead of appending to an existing topic, and make a new topic for each request/comment.  That makes it easier to follow the thread, and also makes it easier when folks are searching for info later on.  Thanks!

On 5/19/2016 at 8:28 AM, Deborah Watson said:

Is there a 'Step by Step ' 'idiot guide' to using Evernote ?  The 'Tips & Tutorials' section seemed to assume that I already knew what I was doing and I simply couldn't follow it....(please...no criticisms from those of you who have grasped this !)

weighing in only to say my experience is very similar.  should an "idiots guide" ever be penned, when you find it, please forward to me.  so many basic operations left unaddressed.  i have bumbled my way into being able to use for very basic record keeping: but without a far more helpful/extensive series of tutorials (or access to my former company's IT dept.), attaining anything approaching fluency's a pipe dream.

On 6/15/2016 at 7:33 AM, gazumped said:

Evernote don't have any phone contacts,  but there are a number of ways to make contact -

You can post a query or comment in an appropriate forum here,  use the contact us page of the website,  report an issue via email or chat with support,  go via FacebookLinkedIn GroupsGoogle+ or go through Twitter

Many of those pages carry more detailed help,  examples and how-to instructions,  as does Evernote's blog - which doesn't stop folks asking questions in comments as and when they need to.  There's also the Help & Learning site with lots of assistance.

Generally it's a pretty bad idea to post any personal details in any of the public forums,  so usually best to complete a support request via the link above and get a ticket number,  which comes back immediately as an acknowledgement.  (If you didn't get a ticket number,  Evernote didn't get your request!) 

The ticket number also reserves a place in a queue,  so you know that someone will follow up.  Give it a few working days before you start worrying - there's usually a lot of traffic to deal with.  Basic users don't get email support (except for bug reports,  payment and account access issues - you should still raise a ticket for those!) - but try the other group and forums access for assistance.  Much more on best practice for submitting reports here.

THIS reply should be included in the tutorial section = if it were so, most of the above responses would not have occurred. i have no expectations that this will show up in the thread - writing this only as a suggestion to the powers that be. 

Hello, not sure if I am doing this correctly - but I have a problem with one of my notes on evernote. 

I accidentally deleted the four squares/ dots that appear when the note I'm accessing is encrypted. Now I can't access the information I have on the note. How do I get those dots/squares back to access the encrypted text?

Thanks.

SR

• Level 5*
On 10/4/2016 at 4:45 AM, steadfastredell said:

Hello, not sure if I am doing this correctly - but I have a problem with one of my notes on evernote. 

I accidentally deleted the four squares/ dots that appear when the note I'm accessing is encrypted. Now I can't access the information I have on the note. How do I get those dots/squares back to access the encrypted text?

Thanks.

SR

Assuming the note was in a synced notebook and you are a Premium subscriber, you can go to note history under the info icon and retrieve a copy of the note.  If not a premium subscriber you can sign up for one month and retrieve the note from history. 

If the note was in a local notebook you would have to retrieve it from your backups.

ScreenClip.png

• Level 5*
On 06/10/2016 at 1:06 PM, sabrosimov said:

Really hard and not intuitive way to find how to contact customer support, why not just to have support@evernote.com?

200M users and

On 15/06/2016 at 3:33 PM, gazumped said:

• Level 5
On 10/6/2016 at 8:06 AM, sabrosimov said:

Really hard and not intuitive way to find how to contact customer support, why not just to have support@evernote.com?

I agree 100%.

I have submitted several support requests and I scratch my head wondering why the Support Ticket process is so hidden and so convoluted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Am Premium user & encountered had similar problems sometimes.  Just not EN web support locked up when I tried to attach activity log.  Was able to back out & continue.  Im not a typist and don't like futzing around with tedious typing when a simple phone call would work be more expedient.  Or maybe a less tedious method of getting on-line support.  Have tried EN BBS to no avail.  Answer has been 'rephrasing' of orig question.

Warm Regards

klxdrt

I keep getting "Unable to sync. Unable to connect to the Evernote service. Please try again later." I know I'm connected to the internet, I downloaded the latest version of the app and I tried restarting my iphone. But I still get this message. I have a lot of info on there that hasn't been synced so I don't want to delete and redownload the app for fear of losing my unsynced notes. Please advise ASAP! Thanks. 

IMG_2568.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you downloaded and installed the latest version of the app you may already have lost any unsynced information stored on your device prior to that moment.  If you can still access your notes,  you would be able to forward the information to yourself by email (feature for paying customers only). 

There is some help in Evernote's help center - including How to troubleshoot note syncing errors in iOS and How to troubleshoot syncing issues

If you still have no luck I'd suggest you contact support directly if you can,  or message them on Twitter for more suggestions.. make sure you include the URL of your post for background.

• 2 weeks later...

My ticket number is #1893926. I see that so many people have not had their ticket requests answered. I don't like this. I used to praise Evernote telling all my coworkers they should download it, but now I'm running into this problem and I'm seeing how bad the customer service is. It was very unclear on how to cancel my subscription. Even more unclear on how to contact Evernote for a refund. Has anyone reported this to the Better Business Bureau yet? I don't want to take it that far but it's seeming like I might have to in order to get anything done efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...

i cannot even post for an issue = after filling out all the required fields and attaching screen shots - the application on Evernote freezes...and there is not phone number for customer support ! guys this is the 21st century where phone or live chat is still the fastest way to service customers

I am having the same issue....I had quick response (2 hours) for my first ticket with cut and paste advice from the help pages.  After my response all have been silent now for 3 days for which I now have raised another ticket.  Missing part of my notes from an 8 hour meeting that was inching across devices (my double check) and is now gone.  Needless to say some serious business issues with lost notes on a critical meeting.  Needing urgent help and no number to be found....also seems monday to friday chat is down....

• Level 5*

Hi @Jamie B Can't say what resources Evernote have available over the holiday weekend,  but I'd imagine it's less than usual.  In normal circumstances Evernote give a quick general response and follow up with a 'live' agent in a few days,  so what you're seeing so far is business as usual.  If you can give some more detail maybe someone here can help - what device did you take your notes on,  was it a sync that was 'inching' across devices,  and what do you mean gone?  The whole note,  part of the content or what?  Have you checked Evernote Web at Evernote.com to see what information is stored there?

@nontury If you can get as far as the ticket page for your support request you should see the chat option at the bottom...

Panorama.jpg

Hello @gazumped gazumped

Thanks for the thoughts....through now but not much luck.  Have been advised to search 'Trash' notebook, Note History, and the Purgatory folder all to no luck.  Perhaps you have an idea.  Note was entered in windows Evernote web....I could see it synching to my iPhone note throughout the day.  Concluded and shared the note from the iPhone to another person.  Once they went to open message 'items cannot be opened you either have no permission or item has been moved'  When I went back to the note (on all versions iPhone, web, mac desktop) the note was only partially there (from 10 minutes into a seven hour session).  Critical to retrieve this note for business and would appreciate any ideas.  I have asked ticket to see if they can pull from somewhere in the background.....thanks

• Level 5*

Hi @Jamie B - if you're talking to Support,  they're the guys who may be able to find more of your note.  The only additional thing I can think of is to search for any words or phrases that you think might have been part of that note.  Evernote does create 'conflicting edit' copies of notes if it syncs over a spotty connection,  and maybe you can find another copy of the same note with more content somewhere.  There may be a 'conflicting edits' folder,  or it may come up as a duplicate note.  I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work. Have brought this & dozens of other bugs to EN support. The guy who answers my emails is professional, understands the problem.  Then it goes to the brain dead techies who ***** it up more.

Good that I'm patient nice guy, i try the slop the techs deliver to no avail.  maybe it will get better in 2017?

EN needs a good marketing,visual merchandising. operations manager with decades of business experience guiding the techs as they don't understand business: "getting customers, keeping customers while energizing employees and creating profitable sales"  not just cool, kool, trendy programing.

Warm Regards,

klxdrt

Hi,

Thanks for the I-phone trick, have one but it slows me down in my business.  I use W7 pro on a dsk top & lap top build to my specs.

The massive shift of much of the content to the outside of the right side column cells happens> when I copy a piece of centered txt in any cell, paste it in any cell where there is space.  Then when I center the pasted txt, everything goes cattiwampis.  Even restore didn't work. Thought EN would be more "mission critical" than it is?

Warm Regards,

klxdrt

• Level 5*
55 minutes ago, klxdrt said:

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work. Have brought this & dozens of other bugs to EN support. The guy who answers my emails is professional, understands the problem.  Then it goes to the brain dead techies who ***** it up more.

Good that I'm patient nice guy, i try the slop the techs deliver to no avail.  maybe it will get better in 2017?

I've been on both sides, receiving support and as the techie delivering support

I've seen brain dead users, but find techies to be skilled at their jobs, although maybe less so in customer support tact and diplomacy (I'm an example)

The product is working for over 100 million users.  
Issues I encounter are an exception.
I'm also patient and work through the process with customer support, but then again, I don't consider it "slop"

Its not clear which posts you are replying to.  It would help if you quote the post at the beginning

Hi, :)

Maybe you guys can help me solve this problem that just cropped after 8-9 yrs of EN use?

EN allows me to copy txt or any content into a blank note, BUT won't let me copy txt or any content into the cell of a 9 cell table.

W7 Pro 32 bit on a custom built laptop & desktop.  EN ver 6.4.2.3773  Activity log below. Hope this is enough info to solve the problem?

Regards,

klxdrt

08:22:09 [2336] Client synchronization finished, status: complete
08:22:09 [5276] Comms Engine: syncComplete 0
08:27:09 [4088] Client synchronization started
08:27:09 [2452] 0% Connecting to www.evernote.com/edam/note/s15
08:27:09 [2452] 0% Connecting account klxdrt
08:27:09 [2452] 0% Loaded updateCount: 133741
08:27:10 [2452] 0% Usage Metrics: sessionCount=0
08:27:10 [2452] 0% SyncState: devices used: 4
08:27:10 [2452] 0% Client is up to date with the server, updateCount: 133741
08:27:10 [2452] 0% Connecting account klxdrt
08:27:10 [2452] 0% Connecting account klxdrt
08:27:10 [4088] Client synchronization finished, status: complete
08:27:10 [4088] * elapsed time: 0s
08:27:10 [5276] Comms Engine: syncComplete 0
08:32:10 [4740] Client synchronization started
08:32:10 [1008] 0% Connecting to www.evernote.com/edam/note/s15
08:32:10 [1008] 0% Connecting account klxdrt
08:32:10 [1008] 0% Loaded updateCount: 133741
08:32:10 [1008] 0% Usage Metrics: sessionCount=0
08:32:10 [1008] 0% SyncState: devices used: 4
08:32:10 [1008] 0% Client is up to date with the server, updateCount: 133741
08:32:10 [4740] Client synchronization finished, status: complete
08:32:11 [5276] Comms Engine: syncComplete 0
08:32:34 [5276] Registered session count: 1, last session: 2016/11/30 08:30:00

Log opened on 2016/11/30 08:33:56 (UTC-5:00)

08:33:56 [4812] Command line: "C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\Evernote.exe"

Log closed on 2016/11/30 08:33:56 (UTC-5:00)

08:33:57 [5276] Command line: "C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\Evernote.exe"

cant paste into cell.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi @klxdrt - the two pastes are simply with and without styles.  An Arial word pasted into a Tahoma sentence would show up as Arial with the first option,  and Tahoma with the second.

As for pasting into the cell,  the log doesn't say anything about the operation - but that's a lot of text to get into a small area.  Did you also try with a line,  or a few words?

gazumped,:)

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Sorry to say, you missed the point despite the graphic I attached, and the log says what it says.  The txt in the email was the activity log.  The txt in the red box was the txt I tried to insert. Ive been told to include my operating syst, EN version # in a post. . 

More importantly I've been an avid EN user since it went on the web yrs ago and I've always been able to copy a very large web pg with images, links, etc into any cell in a 9 cell table no matter how much content was in the cell. 

This problem just started with the version I'm using now. This version was the first version with adjustable cells with those hard to see thin gray lines that don't have proper contrast for viability, legibility according to the W3C. Do I have the latest version? If I don't and I upgrade to the new version has this bug been solved?

Have contacted EN support many times & mostly get 'this should work or some other vague statement'.  My response is yes, I know it should work, but it doesnt despite sending the info you requested, but it doesn't.  That's why I'm contacting EN support and this forum. Shoulds don't cut it in business.

Warm Regards

klxdrt

thank you.jpg

gazumped:)

Thanks for the quick response.  The copy-cut paste function ha worked for me since about 2008 or 9.  Now all of a sudden it doesnt work.  Seem to me "something is rotten in the state of EN"?  Have noticed this version of EN uses more system resources than previous versions, mmm.  I'll download your version & see what happens.  I've been using Win on PC's for 25 +- yrs, never had a system resource problem.  I check with msconfig regularly and have removed most o the start up processes?  Will chk again. Sorry to bother you, but this ver of EN has been more problematic than any of the 100's of disparate programs I've used over the last 30 yr from DOS 2.0. 

regards,

klxdrt

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, volking said:

evernote server has 520 notes from my pc.
my pc crashed and I had to reinstall evernote.
so how do I get copies of my 520 notes back to my PC?

The syncing should be automatic
Make sure you're using the same account (same userid/password)

On my Mac, I can trigger a manual sync, but I also have it set up for every 5 minutes automatic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what is email address i submit ticket to for a note that has gone missing? whenever i follow steps online it logs me out of accounts when clicking contact support. I have saved my activity log and need immediate help recovering a note. thanks

Hello everyone! I can't seem to find any contact info and every link I click sends me back to a page which sends me back to the same page I just came from, very confusing! Anyway, I will like to change my incoming email address in my account to arteaga323@m.evernote.com is that possible?

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, arteaga323 said:

I will like to change my incoming email address in my account to arteaga323@m.evernote.com is that possible?

You can't change your Evernote email address to a specific address - its a generated address

More information here https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005347-How-to-save-email-into-Evernote

>>I can't seem to find any contact info and every link I click sends me back to a page which sends me back to the same page

It works for me
I think one trick is ignore the sign-in; I'm already signed it via this forum

All of my notes were deleted on a certain document, the document is still there but what I wrote isn't. I've been trying to get them back for the past 20 minutes but have had no such luck. I need these notes for midterms which are this week. It says that if I want to review my note history, I have to upgrade to Evernote premium which is $70 a year. As a high school student who doesn't often use evernote, $70 is a lot of money and if more problems like this arise, I will be less inclined to use Evernote for the rest of my career which is a long time. If there is a way to receive assistance without paying a lot of money that would be great. There was a good amount of information on that document and I need it to pass my exam. Please contact me as soon as possible.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, Jess G said:

It says that if I want to review my note history, I have to upgrade to Evernote premium which is $70 a year.

The Evernote Note History backup is a quick and easy solution.  You do have the option to subscribe for a month, instead of a year

Where do you leave a ticket asking for customer support ?? I have to contact Evernote's customer service for a specific question about my invoice.. After 30 min search found a phone number in the US on an external website: 0016502570885 (not on Evernote's website). Called. Just an automated message asking me to leave a rather long message containing: invoice number, 4 last digits of visa card, mail address, and some other info. Is there somebody here from Evernote I could get into HUMAN and DIRECT contact with ? Thanks

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Chris Row said:

Hello. How do I get one of my accounts shut completely and the current email deleted? I was to use this email on another account and cannot until it is deleted.

There are procedures but the easiest route would be to create a dummy email address (Gmail?) and change the email on the old account

I am a premium member and I also do not receive auto email replies every time when I create support tickets. There are many factors that can contribute to this such as email servers, routing, etc. That is why I would also like to ability to be able to see a history of support tickets.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Shaun.Sweeney said:

I am a premium member and I also do not receive auto email replies every time when I create support tickets. There are many factors that can contribute to this such as email servers, routing, etc. That is why I would also like to ability to be able to see a history of support tickets.

Hi.  If you don't get a prompt response and ticket number from a support request it's safe to assume that it wasn't received.  A 'history' of requests is not currently available - and I'd assume it would be academic anyway;  if you receive a response you know it's being dealt with. 

On 1/20/2017 at 6:54 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  If you don't get a prompt response and ticket number from a support request it's safe to assume that it wasn't received.  A 'history' of requests is not currently available - and I'd assume it would be academic anyway;  if you receive a response you know it's being dealt with. 

Thank you. Yeah there is some issue with support not being able to receive my support requests and they are looking into it. Thankfully I have the support chat feature. 

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, KMTANGLOB said:

How can I get customer service to respond to me? I have submitted multiple help tickets and left 3 voicemails. It's been over a week and NOTHING! 

Don't know how you left voicemails - support don't have a phone number.  As above - if you have a ticket number,  please post it here and we can flag it for an Admin to look at,  though with a recent major release (iOS) causing issues,  they're probably pretty busy right now.  It normally takes a few days to get a human response...

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, KMTANGLOB said:

I called this number  650-257-0885  and left voicemails. Every time I submit a help ticket the screen freezes and doesn't give me a ticket number. How can I get help with my billing issues? 

That looks like a valid telephone number to somewhere - can you tell us where you got it

I don't know about your screen freezing problem - it works for me; there's also a chat option

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 8.16.35 AM.png

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, KMTANGLOB said:

I googled "evernote customer service phone number" and it popped up. I was able to submit a ticket just now - 1996506 please flag it. Thank you. 

Thankyou for responding
Can't fault you for using that #Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 8.33.00 AM.png

I posted the search here and flagged it so Evernote can follow up

I have no idea who these people are, but this is not a valid way to contact support

• Level 5*

I flagged your ticket for a Forum Admin to have a look - we're not Support here,  we're mainly other users - so quick responses not guaranteed...

Apologies if you've said already,  but what's your problem here?  Any chance we can help?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, KMTANGLOB said:

Please expedite ticket 1996506

You're posting in a user discussion forum
You'd get a better response if you reply to the email you recieved with your ticket

I've already taken that step. Considering switching our company to another program where customer service is in existence. Thank you all in the forum for trying to help - I don't know what other actions I can take to speak to a human being. 

Archived