what is EN support?

Pete, where did you hear that? As far as I know Live Chat is available for *all* clients (devices) for all premium members.

Since you are a premium user you are entitled to a live chat, so you can discuss both the issue & your actual ticket. You can only access chat via the EN web version.

You did the right thing by posting your support ticket number. Hopefully on of the admins will see it soon and be able to assist you.

As DP said, as a Premium member you do have the option of Live Chat, which is open Mon to Fri, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, CST. However, I am pretty sure DutchPete is mistaken about only being able to access it within the EN Web app.

I am a premium user, and submitted for a ticket (#1052471). I didn't receive ANY reply to my case for 2 days?

May I know what should I expect from EN support team?

Wordsgood, the EN web app is available to ALL users, not only Premium users. But to start a chat session you have to go via the web version as opposed to the desktop version. The various versions have nothing to do with user grade.

You did the right thing by posting your support ticket number. Hopefully on of the admins will see it soon and be able to assist you.

As DP said, as a Premium member you do have the option of Live Chat, which is open Mon to Fri, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, CST. However, I am pretty sure DutchPete is mistaken about only being able to access it within the EN Web app.

I am a premium user, and submitted for a ticket (#1052471). I didn't receive ANY reply to my case for 2 days?

I still don't see how that could the case as it would mean Premium Android only users would have no access to the Live Chat option. Androids cannot access the Web app, so...

Certainly you need to be online regardless of what device you're using, for both the email and Live Chat options. If a user were to have trouble accessing Support from any app, the all they have to is go to evernote.com and access it from there.

Wordsgood, the EN web app is available to ALL users, not only Premium users. But to start a chat session you have to go via the web version as opposed to the desktop version. The various versions have nothing to do with user grade.

• Level 5*

EN live Support Chat is available to discuss issues with ALL EN clients/platforms.

It is accessed through the Evernote.com web site.  Using EN Chat has nothing to do with the EN Web client.

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Okay, I did. But it only states Live Chat is available to Premium and Business users. It says nothing about only being accessible through the Web app.

Yes, chat is accessed from the Evernote website, not the web client. Two entirely different things.

Reading through your earlier posts above they are clear, it was just me not reading them properly in the 1st place :(. I read your comments as saying 1. Chat is not for premium members only, and 2. it is not accessed via the web version. I misread you on 1. And as for 2.: that was how I did it, without realising you get redirected the the EN website.

Sorry for being a dumb-butt, to put it euphemistically.

Thank you, that's what I was trying to communicate. Apparently not that well...

Archived