Crash on resizing Column Side List View

Estevan086

Idea

5 replies to this idea

@Estevan086:

What version of EN Mac are you running?

I'm running 6.0.11 on Mavericks (10.9.5), and I am not seeing this behavior.

Hi JMichael,

I'm using Evernote Version 6.0.11 (451577 App Store) 

1. Select a Note.

2. Select a Tag(See the image the tag is colored blue).

3. Resize column.

• Level 5*
@Estevan086:

I can't say for sure, but the AppStore version has had problems in the past that the DirectDL version did not.

How to Switch from Mac App Store Version to Direct Download Version

Jackolicious, on 13 May 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

We actually built a conversion function into recent versions of Evernote

Now, all you have to do is shut down the App Store version completely (helper and all) and run the direct download version: http://evernote.com/evernote/index.php?file=EvernoteMac

The app will take care of everything except deleting your old files. That's on you (if you want to).

If it were me switching, I would move the Evernote.app to Mac Trash, and permanently delete before I installed the DirectDL version.  If you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files (one per NB) PRIOR to switching.

Good luck.

@Estevan086:

I can't say for sure, but the AppStore version has had problems in the past that the DirectDL version did not.

How to Switch from Mac App Store Version to Direct Download Version

Jackolicious, on 13 May 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

We actually built a conversion function into recent versions of Evernote

Now, all you have to do is shut down the App Store version completely (helper and all) and run the direct download version: http://evernote.com/evernote/index.php?file=EvernoteMac

The app will take care of everything except deleting your old files. That's on you (if you want to).

If it were me switching, I would move the Evernote.app to Mac Trash, and permanently delete before I installed the DirectDL version.  If you have any Local Notebooks, you might want to export them to ENEX files (one per NB) PRIOR to switching.

Good luck.

@JMichael

Thank you very much!

Installing the DirectDL version solved the problem.

:) 

Archived