Notes have no content on iOS but web/PC version is fine

I have 2 notes which cannot download content to iPhone (enabled offline notebook), but it is showing fine on PC/Web....As these notes were auto-forwarded from email and important for me to search from time to time, I am afraid this will happen again randomly.

Is this a bug? anything can make it more stable? also, how can I rebuild the offline copy on iOS (if not removing the app)

Thanks

post-68771-0-79819500-1430880931_thumb.p

• Level 5*

If Cal's suggestion doesn't work - does your note contain attachments or special formatting that the iPhone either can't handle,  or doesn't have the software to show?

Also, ensure that your iOS device is

1) On a good wireless or cellular network.

2) If you are on cellular (the screenshot indicates that you are on cellular not wireless), ensure that, in Evernote's settings you allow syncing on cellular, and you allow Evernote to use cellular data in iOS's Settings app.

Since complete note contents are not permanently stored locally on your iOS device, if Evernote is unable to access servers (because you are not connected to a network, or you've blocked cellular access and aren't on WIFI), it can't load content. 

Archived