Unable to Sync - "This note cannot be synced. Increase the maximum..."

Moneer

Idea

Hello,

I am seeing the following message after the upgrade. I see it only from my Windows client (Web, android, and iOS seem to be fine). I don't see where I can "increase the maximum size of a single note from 0B to 100MB". I guess I am not understanding the error message. As a result, I cannot sync any notes from my Windows Evernote. Any ideas? Running Windows 7 and Evernote version 5.8.6.7472.

post-256766-0-12215400-1430743693_thumb.

7 replies to this idea

Evernote will not sync from my PC.  I am on the Basic plan.  My Android tablet has synced and I am wanting to work in Evernote, but my PC says that I have exceeded my monthly allowance.  This is not the case as I haven't used anything this month.  It just won't sync.  I have deleted all my Trash and followed all other hints and steps from Evernote, but nothing is working.  I am beginning to think that maybe I need to use another app - one that works properly!

On my iPhone, I'm getting the ERROR message, "Unable to sync"... and in the details, it identifies a note that is too large. Here's my problem, I can't find the file! I've searched my Mac and my iPhone, and it doesn't seem to exist.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, kempster said:

On my iPhone, I'm getting the ERROR message, "Unable to sync"... and in the details, it identifies a note that is too large. Here's my problem, I can't find the file! I've searched my Mac and my iPhone, and it doesn't seem to exist.

Any ideas?

Trash?

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, kempster said:

Any ideas?

Sort note list on your Mac by size descending?

Archived