Attn: All Forum Members who use Password Software

Hi. I know some the power users on here use password software. I signed up for a 14 day trial with LastPass and it expires this coming Friday. I've into a problem that I don't think Support Dept could address that well...plus I don't want explain yet again to more stranger that my MS memory issues are the root of my confusion. Plus, their job is to sell me on the product so I don't want to deal with a sales pitch that convinces me it's easy...then hang-up & realize I've forgotten most of what they said.

• Level 5*

Hiya - I pay for LastPass premium because I think it's pretty good - although like Evernote it has its little foibles that can drive you crazy especially when you're in a hurry to get something done and it just won't do what you want.  If you want to PM me with your problem I'll try to help if I can..  I can sympathise with a bad memory,  though in my case it's age or alcohol or (probably) both...

• Level 5*

Hi. I know some the power users on here use password software. I signed up for a 14 day trial with LastPass and it expires this coming Friday. I've into a problem that I don't think Support Dept could address that well...

So Power User friends, over my time here in the last couple years, I've come to trust you. What I'd like is to speak with someone who has a lot of experience using password softwarw, via a private message, and present the issue I've run into, then get some advice/clarification.

Any takers? I'd be most appreciative!

Wordsgood, I don't have any experience with LastPass, but I've been using 1Password for years on my Mac and iOS devices (it's also available for Windows) and have been very satisfied with it.

If you think I can be of any help, feel free to PM me.

I have used KeePass for 7 years & have been very happy with it. It is free & does an excellent job. Also, I don't like the cloud-based password managers. KeePass is a standalone program on your computer & you can secure it with a nice long master passphrase. I can certainly recommend it.

Meanwhile, I wish you lots of strength in your battle against MS & hope you can somehow see a way to keep standing strong against it, although it is a tough disease.

Archived