remove "upgrade your team" from the sidebar

richardsugg

Idea

In addition to bringing back sharing a note via email instead of work chat, would you also allow premium users to remove "upgrade your team" from the sidebar? One of the reasons I pay for evernote's service is to not have advertising in my application. 

10 replies to this idea

In addition to bringing back sharing a note via email instead of work chat, would you also allow premium users to remove "upgrade your team" from the sidebar? One of the reasons I pay for evernote's service is to not have advertising in my application. 

You can still send a copy of a note via email, it's just a little convoluted. From the list of notes, right-click the note, then hover-over "More Sharing". In the sub-menu, you'll see the "Email a Copy" option. Not ideal, I agree, but it's there at least. 

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO REMOVE "UPGRADE YOUR TEAM" FROM THE SIDEBAR

Needless, intrusive, and not desired advertisement!  One of the reasons that I pay for a PREMIUM ACCOUNT is in hopes of NO ADVERTISING, but, alas, Evernote is attempting to squeeze even more money out of its loyal patrons!  Too bad, that the dollar $ign$ are so firmly entrenched in the eyes of the Evernote corporation...remove it, we cry!  Or give us the ability (sans payment) to do so ourselves!

We just released 6.0.12 for direct download customers which has fixes for the weird Mavericks scrolling issue and the ability to hide the Upgrade button for Plus and Premium users.  Please upgrade if you would like either of those issues fixed.  You can read more about it and follow any discussions at the 6.0.12 release forum post.  http://bit.ly/1B8EucM.  

Archived