Business cards capture: not working anymore?

One of the thing I used to love in Evernote was to capture business cards.

But it has been impossible to do so in the last couple of weeks. Anytime I try to do a capture with my iPhone 4 (iOs 7), Evernote is quitting.

I even deleted multiple unuseful apps to free up space, without any success.

Anybody else has the same problems?

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I was capturing business cards just fine yesterday. The only thing I don't like is when you add a contact it doesn't split the town, city and zip automatically...you have to do that manually and then delete the duplicate information from the original import.

• Level 5*

Exactly the same iOS problem,  or exactly the same Android problem?  Please keep the operating systems separate guys.  And no,  AFAIK there's no fix yet...

I filed a ticket on this problem, and gat a near-instant response:

> I apologize for any inconvenience as our latest update for Evernote on iOS currently contains a bug that is not capturing business cards. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this as quickly as possible.

So, it looks like they had a duff release, and Evernote staff are aware and working on it.

It looks like this is an issue with the latest Evernote iOS 7.7.4 release. We've nabbed a bunch of logs and have notified our development team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived