DayEntry - new app for diary/life log in Evernote

DayEntry

Have one single Evernote note for any day. Log your thoughts, notes, records, timestamps, photos, reminders, geotags to the note quickly.

All your notes are stored in the special Evernote notebook chronologically. The note is labelled with the current date automatically. You can have many journals selecting different notebooks.

It’s best for doing your journal, diary, life log in Evernote. You can choose the date to make an entry freely if you miss the day.

App automatically inserts geotags and timestamp. When offline the entries are stored locally until app is online. You can choose prepend or append notes, any date format.

Link to download

https://itunes.apple.com/app/dayentry-does-your-diary-journal/id909943922

Features:

- Separate journals for each notebook.

- Choose any date for entry.

- Take and attach multiple photos per record.

- Quick recent photo.

- Insert checkboxes, bullets.

- Add tags to the note.

- Auto geotagging and auto timestamp.

- TextExpander support.

- Offline record queue.

- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.

- Font size options.

- Hardware keyboard support.

- Auto-save in case device crash or battery depletion.

Settings:

-Append/Prepend note modes.

-Option for timestamps, geotags.

-Switching day time.

-Default notebook.

-Default tags.

-Font size.

-Date and time formats.

-Save to camera roll.

-Photo size.

-Photo quality.

- URL Schemes:

dayentry://new

dayentry://new?content=c

dayentry://new?content=c&notebook=n&tags=t1,t2

Twitter: @Gosubits

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I am using this helpful program a long time and it helps me for sure.

One idear. Would it be possible to insert a like the "geotag" a link from a day out of the Google timeline. It would be great.

Best regards 

Georg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2015 at 2:27 PM, rhkennerly said:

I think it's pretty superb.  Particularly where you can have one entry per not, or append or prepend a day's worth of notes on the fly...with time-datestamp.  

Thanks.  Lots of uses.  

I've been wondering about this for a while.  What is Prepend or Append?

• 1 year later...

I've just started with Evernote, having used a fairly primitive page to a diary program for the past 10 years (Advanced Diary). I run a hectic business and need somewhere to structure my days and make notes. Simple.

Hoping for improvements to my current set up, I donwloaded Evernote to my Windows 10 PC, and iPhone. Then sadly realised there was no diary so paid for Day Entry.

Which now appears as a separate app on my iphone, but cannot be seen with the desktop software, where I needed it most!!

Can anyone advise how to have the 'page to a day' diary on the pc with evernote linked to my iphone? Or do I need to forget for another 10 years?

thank you 

Archived