Eventnoted

epv123

I'm new to Evernote and added the event noted product. However, no matter how I title it it seems to be adding the date as Jan 1 1970. Now 1970 was a pretty good year, but not useful for today's planning! Any ideas for this newbie would be welcome

I'm new to Evernote and added the event noted product. However, no matter how I title it it seems to be adding the date as Jan 1 1970. Now 1970 was a pretty good year, but not useful for today's planning! Any ideas for this newbie would be welcome

Eventnoted appears to be a third party app. You should contact the developer through the contact link on their webpage.

Actually it seems to be an issue on the Evernote side with the way the date is formatted but I will send an email to the developer . It's a free ap so not much in the way of individual support

Sorry, but if the data being sent to Evernote is not in a viable format (for whatever reason), it's still the third party developer's responsibility, not Evernote's.  The third party dev needs to make sure the data they are sending to Evernote is in a viable format.  IE, if the third party app is sending the date in an invalid format, Evernote may be using a default value of 1/1/70, when writing the record to the database.  So the third party developer needs to correct the date they are sending.

Also, Evernote does not provide support to free users either.  This board is strictly a users board that EN employees only occasionally post on. So the chance of anyone here knowing how to fix the issue is possible, but slim.

Archived