tassiecelt

Just when I thought it was safe to use Penultimate again..

Idea

Along with many others, I deleted this app after it was "improved" from the early version.

I thought I would try the latest improvement, and at first I thought...this is nice, I like it.

then...

After syncing I cannot find a way to edit the title in Evernote. I don't want "Written (date) (time)"

Also I cannot find a way to ADD to the note, either text, other images, post it note...NOTHING.

I can edit the title in Penultimate, but not post-syncing. aside from this..it works well.

any thoughts appreciated.

2 replies to this idea

Along with many others, I deleted this app after it was "improved" from the early version.

I thought I would try the latest improvement, and at first I thought...this is nice, I like it.

then...

After syncing I cannot find a way to edit the title in Evernote. I don't want "Written (date) (time)"

Also I cannot find a way to ADD to the note, either text, other images, post it note...NOTHING.

I can edit the title in Penultimate, but not post-syncing. aside from this..it works well.

any thoughts appreciated.

I just changed a Penultimate note title using Evernote Web without any problem whatsoever... But you're right; I can't change the title in Evernote for iOS. I was, however, able to change it in Penultimate post-sync.

I'm with you: Worst. Upgrade. Ever. To change the name of the note, touch and hold it. You get these 3 pop-up circles, one of which lets you edit the name.