Is quick user switching available?

mattsh

Is it possible in Evernote Clipper to switch quickly between accounts.  I have a personal account and a web account, and it's annoying to have to sign out of one then sign into the other.  Does the functionality exist to be signed into two accounts at once, then just select if I want a note to go to my personal or my work account?  

I know I can be signed into different accounts on different browsers, but I often find both signed into my work account.  This is also a Safari question too.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible in Evernote Clipper to switch quickly between accounts.  I have a personal account and a web account, and it's annoying to have to sign out of one then sign into the other.  Does the functionality exist to be signed into two accounts at once, then just select if I want a note to go to my personal or my work account?  

I know I can be signed into different accounts on different browsers, but I often find both signed into my work account.  This is also a Safari question too.

Unfortunately, no. Evernote has publicly stated that they don't think that account switching is important enough to users to continue supporting that feature. so they removed it, despite the fact that the Desktop clients still support it, which really makes no sense.

It's a shame, because the Web Clipper did at one point support on-the-fly account switching, and it was awesome. 

Archived