Webclipper Screenshot Annotate error, PC, IE11 'sorry something seems wrong with the document'

Lythy

Hi,

I have an issue with Webclipper's Screenshot annotation only when running in IE11 (win7 64bit).  Chrome on PC and Safari on Mac, no problem.

If I take a screenshot using the command bar 'Add to Evernote 5' button it seems to work OK and as long as I annotate before I save, all is well. (Capture.JPG)

But if I then go to annotate when the note is saved in Evernote, I get 'Sorry something seems to be wrong with the document' and the file is grayed out, I can't make any changes. (Capture2.jpg)

So I can get round by using Chrome, that's hard work.

Anyone else, have the same or know a fix?  It's such a great feature, but I can't use it...

thanks

Lythy

post-253987-0-45851300-1428098784_thumb.

post-253987-0-40325700-1428098789_thumb.

• Level 5*

If you're a premium user,  then I'd suggest raising a support ticket.  If not,  then please check that you're using the latest Evernote version and uninstall/ reinstall clipper.  If you're still having the issue it may be related to others that were reported around this sort of operation,  but were thought to have been fixed in recent updates.  No work arounds that I'm aware of,  except use a different browser..  and report the problem to EN by choosing "report a bug..." in the first dropdown after logging in here> https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Archived