Scott Gould

Do NOT print title

Hi All

The latest version of Evernote for Mac, 6.0.8, now prints titles automatically - however I want to print notes WITHOUT the title, which was the default before hand.

Does anyone have an idea of how to stop printing titles?

Thanks,

Scott

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, spartaaaaa said:

Anyone know how to turn off title printing?

Screen Shot 2016-09-08 at 9.34.27 PM.png

On the latest Evernote deselecting "Print Headers" still prints the note's title. A clumsy workaround might be to remove the note title, then print, then put it back.

On September 8, 2016 at 9:52 PM, spartaaaaa said:

On the latest Evernote deselecting "Print Headers" still prints the note's title. A clumsy workaround might be to remove the note title, then print, then put it back.

My Note                                              Print to pdf with Headers                 Print to pdf without Headers

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.27.57 AM.png  Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.29.24 AM.png  Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.27.24 AM.png

• Like 1

Amazing. I double checked and it definitely printed the note title without headers.

However, I was mistaken and not using the latest version. But rather I was on 6.8 (OSX). I updated to 6.9 and now it behaves as you described.

Thanks very much!

22 hours ago, spartaaaaa said:

Amazing. I double checked and it definitely printed the note title without headers.

However, I was mistaken and not using the latest version. But rather I was on 6.8 (OSX). I updated to 6.9 and now it behaves as you described.

Thanks very much!

But what if I want to print the note title. How do I do that?

• Like 1

Good point. Ideally this really should be a toggle option next to Print Headers in the print dialog

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AndyG2 said:

But what if I want to print the note title. How do I do that?

? If your note has a title and you want it to print,  that doesn't seem to be a problem.  If you don't want the title to print,  see discussion so far.

EDIT:  This discussion seems to be running in two threads - see also https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/99090-how-to-print-the-body-of-a-note-without-printing-the-note-title/

14 hours ago, spartaaaaa said:

Good point. Ideally this really should be a toggle option next to Print Headers in the print dialog

I've posted the feature request below
Please use the voting buttons (upper left corner of the post) to indicate your support

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gazumped said:

? If your note has a title and you want it to print,  that doesn't seem to be a problem.  If you don't want the title to print,  see discussion so far.

EDIT:  This discussion seems to be running in two threads - see also https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/99090-how-to-print-the-body-of-a-note-without-printing-the-note-title/

On version 6.9 you can no longer print the note title. Prior versions allowed it. I would like that functionality back. 

• Like 1

Yeah,  sorry - I got caught up with that when I found the other thread ;)

On 9/11/2016 at 9:13 PM, AndyG2 said:

On version 6.9 you can no longer print the note title. Prior versions allowed it. I would like that functionality back. 

This is a known issue to our developers and they are working diligently on a fix. Please see the thread below for more information:

• Like 1