SerjiKhoda

I can't use the Align Left, Centre, Align Right shortcuts on my Mac Evernote App

I can do it through the UI buttons and menu bar options, but shortcuts lead to an error tone on my Mac Pro. 

Incase anyone is wondering, these are the shortcuts: 

⌥ ⌘ { – Align Left

⌥ ⌘ } – Align Right
⌥ ⌘ | – Center

All other shortcuts seem to work just fine. 

Make sure you’re pressing the shift key. Option-Cmd-{ is really Option-Cmd-Shift-[

• Like 2

Make sure you’re pressing the shift key. Option-Cmd-{ is really Option-Cmd-Shift-[

This may, or may not, be obvious to all users.  Generally I have observed on the Mac that if SHIFT is required, it is shown in the shortcut key.

Evernote might consider adding SHIFT symbol (⇧) to the shortcuts shown in the menu.

• Like 1

This may, or may not, be obvious to all users.  Generally I have observed on the Mac that if SHIFT is required, it is shown in the shortcut key.

Evernote might consider adding SHIFT symbol (⇧) to the shortcuts shown in the menu.

I agree, now that I think about it. It's counterintuitive. 

Is it possible to be able to fix rather than always changing it during typing? 

please consider this feature as it's very important for other languages which use right to left 

36 minutes ago, ahmed younes said:

Is it possible to be able to fix rather than always changing it during typing? 

please consider this feature as it's very important for other languages which use right to left 

Not sure what you want "fixed"
As posted above, it only requires the correct shortcut keys to be used

Or, since we're on a Mac, use system preferences to define different shortcut keys