Evernote widget not available

Hi , Hope you guys can help.

I don't seem to have access to the Evernote widget, only the short cut from the widgets menu

I have  ee kestrel  Android version 4.3 with 3,3 Gb free internal memory.

I have also tried downloading the the evernote widget from play store, but that still only gives me a shortcut access to evernote and not any options to access the other widgets.

Thank you for any assistance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  From the play store you can download either the Evernote app,  or the Evernote widgets.  Did you download both?  If so and you go through the 'add widget' (to your home screen) process,  you should be able to install a range of widgets from a one-square link to an active list of current notes.  If all else fails,  uninstall everything that you find with the name Evernote and then reinstall from the Play Store.

Many thanks Gazumped, It appears to have resolved itself. I did install both the Evernote app and Evernote widget, but initially I was unable to see any of the Evernote widgets, except the one square link. When I switched off the phone and switched it back on again, all the widgets because view-able and hence select-able. Appreciate your swift response,kind regards!

Archived