Just my opinions

mattyw

Idea

So here's my feedback for the web beta.

Too much whitespace. The old view meant had lots of information on the screen - the notes are too spread out in the beta - only 4 or 5 notes per page full - but over half the screen is just empty space

Not tags when viewing notes. The notes don't display all of the tags associated with those notes

3 replies to this idea

So here's my feedback for the web beta.

Too much whitespace. The old view meant had lots of information on the screen - the notes are too spread out in the beta - only 4 or 5 notes per page full - but over half the screen is just empty space

Not tags when viewing notes. The notes don't display all of the tags associated with those notes

Hi Mattyw, 

Thank you for the feedback. We've gotten a lot of feedback from users about the density of information so thank you for bubbling this up again. In terms of the "No tags when viewing notes". Tags on a note are currently visible if you open the note. You'll see them at the TOP LEFT of the note next to the Notebook name. We have noted that not many users are discovering this and are exploring alternative models to increase discoverability. 

Nancy 

Thanks Nancy,

I was aware that tags are available in each note. But I also find it helpful to see the tags when I'm viewing a list of notes as is currently the case in the Web ui and the android app

Matt

Thanks Nancy,

I was aware that tags are available in each note. But I also find it helpful to see the tags when I'm viewing a list of notes as is currently the case in the Web ui and the android app

Matt

Got it. This makes sense. I'll pass this along to the team. 

Archived