New Beta Web Links Are Gone

nowhaus

It seems as of today March 18, 2015 the New Beta is missing the url link, webpage link at the top of the note. 

In the old system if I saved a webpage, the note would show the url and make it linkable or clickable at the top of the note. 

In the new Beta it just shows the title. 

This is a bad deletion. I want to ease of clicking the link to jump to the page.

On another note, give the use the ability to change the image thumbnail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have to hit info, then copy and paste the link into address bar to go directly to a link?  That's a deal breaker.

Agreed. We'll be improving this shortly. 

- Nancy 

• 3 months later...

Yesterday, I updated to Version 6.2 Beta 1 (452346 Direkt), OSX version, and the url on top of the notes are gone. I have to hit the "i" button to see it. This is absolutely detrimental to my workflow. I mostly save webclippings of news articles (format stripped), and I need to see the source (which is not always in the note itself) at a glance. Please fix this ASAP.

• Level 5

Yesterday, I updated to Version 6.2 Beta 1 (452346 Direkt), OSX version, and the url on top of the notes are gone. I have to hit the "i" button to see it. This is absolutely detrimental to my workflow. I mostly save webclippings of news articles (format stripped), and I need to see the source (which is not always in the note itself) at a glance. Please fix this ASAP.

Strange,

I updated to Version 6.2. Beta 1 yesterday and my URL links are still there and working. Only the cursor does not change to a hand on some of the URLs but the links are also working in tat case. Also when creating a new Web clip the URL link is there and functional.

Stuhrer, you're right. After your reply I played around a bit with the interface, and links really appeared when i have the note pane set to around 2/3 of screen width. But at my usual setting of about 50/50 urls disappear.

So maybe developers could rearrange things, so the urls stay visible even at narrower note pane width.

Archived