notebooks shared by "Premium, distributed by "Free" license

Steve Galloway

I am a "Premium" user and I compile notes on Evernote's 5.8.x Windows desktop client. I want to share notebooks to a colleague who uses a "Free" client for iMac who ideally can share my notebooks on my behalf.

Is a "free" iMac user able to view notebooks I have shared in offline mode?

Is there a limitation to the number of times a "Free" user can share a notebook I have granted invitation permission on a Premium user's behalf?

• Level 5*

I am a "Premium" user and I compile notes on Evernote's 5.8.x Windows desktop client. I want to share notebooks to a colleague who uses a "Free" client for iMac who ideally can share my notebooks on my behalf.

Is there a limitation to the number of times a "Free" user can share a notebook I have granted invitation permission on a Premium user's behalf?

See this EN KB article for sharing limits:

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23283158

• Level 5*

Please clarify what you mean by "offline mode". Once shared and synced, the desktop clients (Windows and Mac) can access notes when you're not connected to the Internet, if that's what you mean.

Thank you very much, everybody - Google took 24 hours to deliver notes to mailboxes. No late delivery reports, undeliverable reports, spam, nothing. Just 24 hours of silence. Notes sent via other household names landed on targets in a timely fashion, so I was scratching my head. As far as the offline mode, I was talking at cross purposes with a iMac user and was not familiar with that client - that has sorted itself out.

Archived