Clipping from Chrome or Firefox (Android) doesn't allow to change notebook/tag. How to fix it?

Hi,

I realized Evernote advertises you can clip from Android browsers choosing the notebook/tag destination, as illustrates this image: http://imageshack.com/i/p1V1bYoDp

In my Android (running in LG G2 phone) the clipping doesn't give me options, just happens: saving full content, which goes to my default notebook.

I would like to choose the notebook at least (and never have Evernote saving full content directly).

Would it be possible. How to?

Many thanks,

Carlos

• Level 5*

If you're clipping via Share / Add to Evernote, you should see a green elephant icon come up with a little animation on it. Tap on the elephant, and you get a little popup that gives you the choice of notebook and tags. Select those, and then tap on the elephant again to continue clipping. This works in Chrome; not sure about Firefox.

• Level 5*

Yeah, that's a little subtle. I think it was an Evernote employee who tipped me, so I'm happy to pass that along. It's actually pretty reasonable once you discover it.

Archived