dbarak

Strike-through/strike-out text?

Is it my imagination or is there no ability to strike-through text using the Mac desktop client? I see that option I the iOS version and the web interface, but I haven't seen it in the desktop version. If it's not there in the desktop version, does anyone know why?

EDIT: I see this is a feature that's been requested for something like six years, maybe more (a button rather than the arthritis-inducing keyboard combination). It's things like this and the slooooooow support from Nevernote that make me realize my decision to stop paying for a Premium account was a wise decision. So close to perfection Nevernote, so close...

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's ctrl + cmd + k for me. I don't remember modding anything to get the feature, but I could be wrong. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

It's ctrl + cmd + k for me. I don't remember modding anything to get the feature, but I could be wrong. 

You rock eNoteUser2!

Ctrl + Cmd + K works!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2015 at 0:40 PM, eNoteUser2 said:

Brilliant and thank you.

On 3/12/2015 at 0:40 PM, eNoteUser2 said:

You are a genius and I love you.

You guys may want to explore the EN Mac menus when you have some time.  Lot's of good stuff up there.

EN-Mac-6.5-Format-Menu.png

I hope EN can do automatic strikethrough upon ticking the checkbox. Similar to what they do with reminders

On 3/12/2015 at 9:40 PM, eNoteUser2 said:

You Rock. 2x. 
Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2015 at 0:40 AM, eNoteUser2 said:

Thank you eNoteUser2 !!! :)

On 3/12/2015 at 12:40 PM, eNoteUser2 said:

Still works for me even today. Should be added to the regular edit bar. Heck it's even here in the forum post editor!

Is there any way that we can strikethrough all text of a line without selected all the text when I let command prompt on the line?