Enjoying the Beta - Minor Changes to Improve Ease of Use

dl45

Idea

Hello Everyone,

I'm enjoying the new Web Beta, with the cleaner layout, minimal design, and ease of navigation that closer mimics the mobile app for consistency.

There are a couple of minor changes that can be made to improve ease of use, in my opinion:

• When viewing/editing a note, the text displays quite narrowly on a desktop screen. I wish it would scale to fit more of the available width for better readability and to avoid scrolling down a narrower column
  • When editing a note, the last line of text remains at the very bottom edge of the screen, and I can't scroll further to reveal some white space/move the line I'm writing higher on the screen. It's less comfortable and less readable to write text at the bottom of the screen, and as I'm writing, it sometimes only shows a half-line of text that I'm typing, forcing me to repeatedly stop typing, and scroll down further. I've also noticed that deleting lines of text can shift the screen well above the last line of text, forcing me to scroll back down to the end of the text to continue writing.

These are the only suggestions I have so far. Again, I like the layout, clean aesthetics, and the ability to expand notes for focused writing without navigational distraction.

Thanks for your thoughts,

David

1 reply to this idea

Archived