bobc

Tag hierarchy in Web beta?

I can't seem to figure out how to display the tag hirerarchy in the Web beta. In other words, I can't see sub-tags nested under their parent tags. What am I missing?

Not implemented in the beta (yet, we hope). It's in the still extant old client, which you can switch to using your Account settings.

I am *this* close to moving to a Chromebook, but I need to be able to manage the tag hierarchy in Evernote. I can do this on a Mac/Win desktop client, and the old web client. My question is, "Will tag hierarchy be added to the new web beta? If not, will the old version be available indefinitely?"

I really like the new web beta, but for me, managing the tag hierarchy is critical.

I really like the new web beta, but for me, managing the tag hierarchy is critical.

Absolutely agree.  Critical feature.

Hello everyone, 

We now support viewing hierarchical tags and making tags shortcuts. We will add creation of tag hierarchies in a later release. Until then, please continue to use the old client if you wish to create these new relationships. See here for more details: 

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/87022-web-client-beta-release-7282015-view-hierarchical-tags-bug-fixes-for-date-format/