Reminders not easy to use

I am not a frequent user of Evernote, perhaps because of issues such as this.  I don't use reminders a lot, but when I do try to use them, I'm always frustrated.  I can't see reminders on the internet version at all.  On my iPad, I can only see four of what Evernote says are 28.  I've got a reminder that shows up on my Android phone for today that I can't re-set to tomorrow and I can't find it on my iPad or Internet version.

How about a simple version of Evernote, that does less, but makes it easy to use across all devices?

• Level 5*

Reminders are notes that have reminder information. They respond to note filters and are generally shown at the top of the current note list (there are exceptions, e.g. List View in the Windows client).

I know for a fact that they exist in the current web beta client; look for the REMINDERS header, which you can open up to display your reminder notes, or close to keep them out of your way. They're also available in the old web client as well. You can edit the reminder date in either case, though.

On the Android, I can edit reminders as well (I'm running the 6.4.1 beta currently). I can't speak to to iPhone.

• Level 5*

In IOS the reminder icon appears at the bottom of the note window, press it and you can edit the reminder information.  

And to the OP, any filter or search that you have in place will only have reminders for that condition.  So if you were seeing 4 of 28 reminders on the iPad was your context a specific notebook, tag or search?  Go to all notes and you should see the 28.

Archived