How to print all notes in a notebook with titles?

Law School Student

Idea

I'm trying to print all the notes in a note book by e-mailing the notes to myself. However, when I do this the titles for all but the first selected note disappear. My question is: how do I print all the notes in a notebook such that they are in order and have their original titles separating them? This is for organizational purposes so I absolutely need all of the titles. 

Thanks for your help!

9 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I'm trying to print all the notes in a note book by e-mailing the notes to myself. However, when I do this the titles for all but the first selected note disappear. My question is: how do I print all the notes in a notebook such that they are in order and have their original titles separating them? This is for organizational purposes so I absolutely need all of the titles. 

Thanks for your help!

Not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but you can select a group of notes and print them to PDF and then print the PDF.  Each note will start on a new page title included.

Thanks for your help!

Not exactly sure what you are trying to do, but you can select a group of notes and print them to PDF and then print the PDF.  Each note will start on a new page title included.

What I usually do is select all the notes, right click, go to share, and then email all the notes to myself. Before I updated evernote, they would be sent all together, with all of the titles. Also, each note wouldn't have its own page, which saves space. When one note ended the next one would immediately begin with the title. I'm trying to figure out how to do this again, or something similar.

• Level 5*

Windows? Mac?

In the Windows client, you can certainly print out a selection of notes. And in the Evernote print options (it's the Options button at the lower left of  the print dialog, there's a checkbox that says"Print each note on a separate page". Uncheck that. And check the item that says "Note titles"

Oh, "Command P". Then it's a Mac, right?

Windows? Mac?

In the Windows client, you can certainly print out a selection of notes. And in the Evernote print options (it's the Options button at the lower left of  the print dialog, there's a checkbox that says"Print each note on a separate page". Uncheck that. And check the item that says "Note titles"

Yes it's a mac!

Windows? Mac?

It's still not working, though. 

Archived