Don't recieve reminders notifications on Mac desktop ver.

Slid3r

Idea

Hi! After updating to Yosemite i found, that i don't receive any notifications about due reminders.

As i remember, before i had a notification marked on the satellite icon and in the system notifications list.

I tried to use the advice from the knowledge base (subscribe to a notebook), but i can't do that! I find no options to subscribe to a notebook. I enter "subscription options" submenu but the only thing i can do there is putting a tick near the option " notify via e-mail", but the list of the subscribed notebooks is still uneditible for me.

(here is the screenshot in russian https://www.dropbox.com/s/olj54w5lo4rzwhx/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202015-03-04%2009.20.34.png?dl=0)

I would be really thankful if anyone can help me with that.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi - user forums here,  so I guess no-one has any useful comment.  I'm a Windows user,  so also disqualified.  Only suggestion could be - try uninstall / reinstall with the latest version of EN from their website (6.0.7).  That shouldn't affect your installed database,  bit just in case it's a really good idea to backup the whole thing and export any local notebooks or otherwise unsynced notes to ENEX files first...

Archived