Business Library

I just signed up to Evernote business and I was expecting to see the business library. It's not there, is that taken out now?  If it is then perhaps they should take down all the videos that show it to be present.

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you literally just signed up it's possible that your account hasn't been upgraded yet,  or maybe you haven't switched to a view of your business notebooks.  What OS are you using?  Mac / Windows / iOS / Android ?

I agree with Gaz,

You won't see it straight away.

But you need to start creating Notebooks in the Business section to see the Business Library.

As with Gaz's request, it helps to know what you are using.

Regards

Chris

I'm on OSX 10.9.5.  I just went to open evernote and it looks like it is broken, it has what looks like a white no entry sign on it and the icon is not showing.  This happen to me quite frequently, I usually have to delete it and re-install, its such a pain!

• Level 5*

You certainly shouldn't have to delete and reinstall on a regular basis.  As a business user you'll have access to tech support and chat - I'd suggest you raise a support ticket and see whether they can help you sort that out.  It may be worth checking whether you can update Evernote too - there's a 6.0.7 beta around which I don't suggest you try,  but make sure you're up to date with all current bug fixes and are downloading from Evernote.com direct rather than the App Store.

Archived