Are there keyboard shortcuts for inline PDF viewer?

ckping

Hi there

I searched the keyboard shortcuts but did not find any for the inline PDF viewer (Evernote for Windows). imo it would be pretty useful to have something like CTRL+left and CTRL+right to turn pages instead of always having to use the mouse. Maybe I overseen it? I know I could always open the external PDF viewer by a click, but I really like to have it inline, because I'm very lazy  efficient :-)

Thanks for your help

Chris

• Level 5*

Hi.  I had a quick play,  but I agree - can't see any way to flip pages other than with the mouse on the eensy-weensy toolbar at the top of the image.  It's a good suggestion though - maybe in a future update...  meantime just think;  exercise (in strict moderation) is good for you.

It's the same with the search function, which is cool as it searches through inline pdf's, BUT it doesn't show you any highlights or hints, on which page you find the highlighted items, so you have to turn from page to page until you see the yello signs. You better don't have bigger PDF's on Evernote until this is a bit more comfortable. But thanks anyway for the already great app :-)

Archived