Ability to Add Note Text (in addition to Tags!)

DebiB

Idea

In addition to the multiple requests you've received to be able to add Tags when saving to Evernote...or when controlling the Evernote Edition ScanSnap scanner...

...it would also be extremely helpful to be able to add text to the note (that will display above the scanned image).

Title, Notebook, Tags, and Comments/Text are the critical elements for every note. I'm honestly very surprised to see this app and the iOS 8 'Share To' function both being implemented without the basic features to select/add all these items. It makes me think the design/development team doesn't use Evernote! I absolutely love so much about Evernote, Scannable, the Evernote Edition ScanSnap scanner, the support team, etc., etc., which makes it so unbelievable when these basic features are neglected. It seems so incongruent with all the great things about the Evernote company!! I don't get it!

1 reply to this idea

Totally agree. I like Scannable so much but kind of disappointed that I'm not able to add tags/text on Evernote. Say I get some name cards, sometimes date, place and some characteristics would be much more important for me to recall the guy rather than simple name or company name. Please bring back this function!

Archived