alex van

ANSWERED Set default preference to "View as Attachment"

Currently the default is view inline, but I always use "view as attachment" mode for things like PDF or Excel documents.  I absolutely love evernote and have been using it for years.  This small feature would be very helpful. Thanks ~alex

You can change the default attachment viewing mode in EN Mac Preferences, and EN Win Options.

Thanks, but that's for new clips added. Wish to view all attachments as attachment. Viewing them inline makes note unreadable and very confusing. 

There's no way that I'm aware of going back and changing all attachments that you've added. You can change each one as you come across it by right clicking and selecting view as attachment

Yes, and everytime I take an Evernote Update the darned thing will revert random notes to view Inline where they previously were attachments.

Ridiculous

this is an

On 8/18/2016 at 5:03 PM, dubnote said:

Yes, and everytime I take an Evernote Update the darned thing will revert random notes to view Inline where they previously were attachments.

Ridiculous

Yep, this is ridiculous and its amazing how after years of requests Evernote has still not built this feature in. I still use Evernote sparingly but have moved much of my workflow across to Devonthink for this very reason.