Original, non-beta, was much better

bobc

Idea

6 replies to this idea

I find material design for tablets and phones fine; however, on my 24" monitor I want details not white space. What is the rational to push more and more white space on websites...just annoying. I do read Evernote a lot on my Nexus 7, and phone, find the format fine for this use. However, I do the vast majority of my serious Evernote work (adding, editing) on my desktop via the Windows client and more recently on the current web format. There always should be a choice to to have a more dense design.

PLEASE, PLEASE do not do ever discontinue the current dense web design. 

THX!!

Chirs

I completely agree about all of the excess white space on any kind of desktop monitor.  It is a bit absurd.  Maybe it could be designed so that there is a toggle for a "compressed" layout in the web viewer that doesn't look and feel so cartoonish and meant for kintergardeners (big fat crayons vs. standard crayons)

Had to go back to the non-beta! My eyes are not that bad! Everything is HUGE! I need to look at a lot of lists with a lot of notes and notebooks and tags. Also, what happened to the merge? Really need the merge, use it almost daily!

Archived