Saferoom - Zero-Knowledge Encryption for Evernote and more

• Level 5

What is immediately obvious when one reads the description: Once this tool is used, the server processes will fail, completely. No search index (!), no OCR, no handling of attachments, no sharing.

If somebody uses saferoom, he degrades EN to a cloud storage. All advanced functions are gone, and it will be a challenge to even find a piece of information again.

hace 9 minutos, PinkElephant dijo:

What is immediately obvious when one reads the description: Once this tool is used, the server processes will fail, completely. No search index (!), no OCR, no handling of attachments, no sharing.

If somebody uses saferoom, he degrades EN to a cloud storage. All advanced functions are gone, and it will be a challenge to even find a piece of information again.

This... there is no reason to use this in EV.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I can't seem to get the Saferoom app to work with Evernote on my iPad. It works okay with my iMac but I really need it to work properly on my iPad. I have searched for some time now to figure out how I can get Saferoom connected to Evernote on iPad and there's nothing. This is frustrating and I'm thinking about using another app. Any suggestions?

• Level 5

You need to talk to Saferoom.

They don’t seem to be hyperactive: The last iOS release is 1 years old, their website says Copyright 2018-2021. I don’t see any sustainable business model.

Frankly: I wouldn’t entrust them with my data.

Since the last release is a year old, it predates the start of RTE syncing. I doubt they have anything implemented that supports RTE.