Hidden toolbar reappears after search

QuasiBasi

Idea

Hello,

I am QuasiBasi and I am new to the forum.

I like Evernote a lot and I'd like to give a feedback on a bug that I found, so maybe the developers can fix it in the next releases.

Or maybe you'll just tell me that I don't know how to use Evernote, which may be more than possible.

The issue is very simple:

if I hide the Toolbar and then I make a search in the notes (I use a shortcut for the Menu Title "Search Notes..."), then the toolbar is displayed again and doesn't hide automatically once I complete the search.

Actually, I think that the internal state of the toolbar is hidden (even thought it's still displayed), because if you use the menu, then it proposes to Show Toolbar. In fact, if you click Show Toolbar, then the menu Hide Toolbar appears and you can hide it again.

That's it, if there exists already a solution to this, please let me know.

Best,

QuasiBasi

2 replies to this idea

I have hidden that hideous toolbar for aesthetic reasons as it cannot be customised. I'm afraid that you cannot search notes without it, though. Using the shortcut to search for notes indeed brings back the toolbar, which is a pity. Wish there was another solution for it. The fact that the menu still says 'Show toolbar' will indeed be a bug.

Archived