You have reached the quota for your account

Poka

Hey guys

I'm a premiun User, so I have 4GB monthly.

I'm having a problem sincronizing my account from the windows client, it throws this error:

13:28:45 [8380] 0% Operation denied due to user upload limit
13:28:45 [2708] Client synchronization finished, status: failed
13:28:45 [2708] * error: You have reached the quota for your account

I understand why this wouuld happen but if I go to evernote web all i see is that I have left 3.4GB which is more than enough.
I dont know if this is a bug or a problem with my account.

Hope you can help me guys.

Thanks in advance 
  • Level 5*

That's fairly weird - not sure how your Windows account would convince itself that you used all 4GB,  but I guess stuff happens...

If you check EN Web's settings page you can see what day in the month your account resets - has it reset recently?  Is it due shortly?

If it's a matter of a day or so to reset,  it might be worth waiting for,  just to see what happens.  If that's not feasible it looks like a database reset might be in order.

If you have any local notebooks or unsynced notes,  please export them to ENEX files now.  One file per notebook,  set the 'include tags' option on,  and beware that this will break any note2note links you may have used.

Once you've done that,  File > Exit Evernote and rename the databases folder to databases.old

(The database folder is here: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Databases )

Now log into Evernote again and acquire a beverage of choice - rebuilding the database will take a little while...

If you're in doubt about any part of that,  you can always raise a support ticket here - https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action - once you've filled in some details you should have an option to get some Chat support

• Level 5*

Hey guys

I'm a premiun User, so I have 4GB monthly.

I'm having a problem sincronizing my account from the windows client, it throws this error:

13:28:45 [8380] 0% Operation denied due to user upload limit
13:28:45 [2708] Client synchronization finished, status: failed
13:28:45 [2708] * error: You have reached the quota for your account

I understand why this wouuld happen but if I go to evernote web all i see is that I have left 3.4GB which is more than enough.
I dont know if this is a bug or a problem with my account.

Hope you can help me guys.

Thanks in advance 

You might want to check your EN Trash in EN Win.  It's located at the end of the Notebook list.

The EN Trash *is* sync'd, so if you have any large Notes there they would go against your upload allowance.

You can permanently delete (erase) individual Notes, or right-click on the Trash and empty.

Thanks for the quick answers :) .

I just tested my account on another computer and everything was fine, so maybe there was some kind of corruption in EN in my original pc.

I unnistalled and reinstalled and problem solved :D ,

Bye

Archived