Problem with file YZDAJDC.EXE

Problem with file YZDAJDC,EXE, It is running about 10 processes and using up a lot of CPU  and memory resources. I tried to Google it but did not get a hit. The file is located in the \users\xxx\AppData\LoadLow\Evernote\dojcswor directory, that's why I assume it has something to do with Evernote. My Evernote program is not loaded at this time. I deactivated the browser clipper, but it still shows in other program toolbars such as Outlook, By doing a file search I find that it produces at least one dump file a day. Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

• Level 5*

Agreed there's no hits to an internet search.  In practical terms unless someone more knowledgeable has a comment I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote to see whether that eliminates the file from that folder.  If it disappears,  you can be sure it's not 'official' and i'd then suggest running a malware scan and making sure that your antivirus is up to date...

• Level 5*

Google turns up nothing on a file named "YZDAJDC.EXE" And I can't find it in my Evernote directories either. Sounds like malware. What is the nature of the file dump that you referred to? 

• 1 month later...

Archived