Working with Evernote no. Tag and no. Note Parameters

K Drage

I am not sure where this question fits, so I am happy to be guided, or pointed at the right place within the forum.

I use Evernote relentlessly for productivity.  It would be nice to think "Getting Things Done on Steroids".

I keep notes for every action.  I regular make lists of notes, and lists of lists etc... for which Evernote is a perfect tool.

Because of the way I work, maintaining an overview, and summarising my position is useful.

Making a dashboard report out of the various Evernote parameters would be ideal.  i.e. How many Notes are there in Notebook_A, how many notes are there tagged with both #TagA and #TagB.

Therefore my question is as follows.

Is there a way to access these parameters from any useful reporting front-end.  This could be either Excel, Access, from within Wordpress, perhaps with shortcodes, or even straight HTML?

Has anyone come across, or built any simple reporting application which uses Evernote Parameters to generate summary output that can then be manipulated?

Many thanks,

Karl.

• Level 5*

There are no in-built features of this nature in any of the Evernote clients that I'm aware of. If you're on Windows, you could maybe cobble something out of the provided ENScript program; on Mac you could possibly do some AppleScript-ing. You should check the Evernote app store for 3rd-party solutions as well. Beyond that, you'd be into the Evernote API.

Archived