Lost my Two Factor Authentication (changed my phone #), need help.

Sorry if I am in the wrong area but I tried to sign into my account and it gave me the option to contact support (as I have Evernote Premium), I sent the message but it never fully loaded and sent, so I refreshed and tried again. No dice. So I closed my browser, evernote, everything, still no luck.

My username is likwidsolutions with the email likwid.main@outlook.com and I know the PW but the TFA code is being sent to my old phone number via text, which I forgot to change before I changed my phone number. After this I plan to go back to using Authy, that way I can save my TFA to 1 account. 

If there is any info that I need to contact customer support as a premium member than the method I tried I'd appreciate the help. Or if an admin sees this and can help me out (I had to create this account just to get in the forums). 

I would like to keep my account so I don't lose my notes, and because it's a premium account

• Level 5*

Hi.  Submit a login/account access issue report by choosing "login/account access issue" (obviously..) in the first dropdown after logging into this link > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

When you get a ticket number please post it back here and an Admin may be able to follow it up for you.  You'll also be able to use a live chat feature (weekdays,  PST) to get some quick help.

You won't lose your notes or your account in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived