Can I get the "old" Penultimate back? I hate the new version :-(

DolphinGirl

Please, please give us back the old version!  The new one is still a disaster.  It's not intuitive to use and it recently 'crashed' in the middle of taking notes which resulted in losing half of what I had written.  If it's not reliable it's not usable.

• Level 5*

Please, please give us back the old version!  The new one is still a disaster.  It's not intuitive to use and it recently 'crashed' in the middle of taking notes which resulted in losing half of what I had written.  If it's not reliable it's not usable.

There's a new kid on the block - see https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/81279-penultimate-603-released/#entry344549 - otherwise;  see the posts above yours in this thread...

I want the old version too. It's appalling now. All my notes are divided into two big unresponsive circles on the screen. Something called my notes and something called my iPad. I haven't tried since a week or two after the horrible "upgrade". I went back today to find nothing has changed. My notes are in chaos. I cannot re sort them. Some are gone. And the screen in-note mode is unresponsive... And there is no "contact us". Interestingly, the marketplace buttons work perfectly! To go pro, be charged monthly, to get paper, and to go the the marketplace - perfect! To get any options that will make the program work? Absolutely not. So sad, I liked your product, now it doesn't even work. Will you ever release the old version for those of us that would like a working product? Articles about how you listened to the complaints and addressed them just make it more offensive.

I want the old version too. It's appalling now. All my notes are divided into two big unresponsive circles on the screen. Something called my notes and something called my iPad. I haven't tried since a week or two after the horrible "upgrade". I went back today to find nothing has changed. My notes are in chaos. I cannot re sort them. Some are gone. And the screen in-note mode is unresponsive... And there is no "contact us". Interestingly, the marketplace buttons work perfectly! To go pro, be charged monthly, to get paper, and to go the the marketplace - perfect! To get any options that will make the program work? Absolutely not. So sad, I liked your product, now it doesn't even work. Will you ever release the old version for those of us that would like a working product? Articles about how you listened to the complaints and addressed them just make it more offensive.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived