EverNote was closed after operated for few seconds

HardyLee

EverNote was closed after operated for few seconds.

I can only read the content. No creating and no changing about the contents.

To change the contents, I make it from cell phone.

This problem bothers me for a couple days

Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if this helps you or not because I'm no techno genius, but I think we might have been experiencing the same issues. Mine started after I stupidly updated my phone and IPad to IOS8, so I went to the Apple Store today and the Genius Bar guy deleted Penultimate and then downloaded it again. Things seem to be working now, but now I have a new version of Penultimate I didn't want and don't know how to use yet :-(  Good luck!

I'm not sure if this helps you or not because I'm no techno genius, but I think we might have been experiencing the same issues. Mine started after I stupidly updated my phone and IPad to IOS8, so I went to the Apple Store today and the Genius Bar guy deleted Penultimate and then downloaded it again. Things seem to be working now, but now I have a new version of Penultimate I didn't want and don't know how to use yet :-(  Good luck!

Thank you..

There are some differences.

I didn't download anything special and I re-installed it.

But it still remains nonfunctional. 

• Level 5*

Hi.

Probably best to backup your database folder (zip or copy C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Databases  to another location.)

uninstall / restart / reinstall Evernote.  Make sure you have the latest version from Evernote.com.

restart Evernote and (hopefully) log in..

Hi.

Probably best to backup your database folder (zip or copy C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Evernote\Evernote\Databases  to another location.)

uninstall / restart / reinstall Evernote.  Make sure you have the latest version from Evernote.com.

restart Evernote and (hopefully) log in..

Sir, do you mean the App in my phone?

Evernote in my phone is working pretty well.

I've re-installed Evernote in Windows in my computer and it's the latest version.

Thanks..

• Level 5*

OK - the next steps would be:

Check your accounts in Desktop and online at Evernote.com for items in the Trash notebook - delete them permanently - and anything in 'conflicting edits' notebooks;  correct any problems there and retry syncing.

If that doesn't work,  export any local (unsynced) notebooks you may have,  plus any unsynced edits to ENEX files.  Note that you have to check Options to make sure any tags are copied along with the notes (the default is not to copy tags),  and beware that if you use note links,  this process will break them.  Then re-import the notes to a different/ new synced notebook.  Once you;re sure all the notes have been reinstated in the new notebook,  delete the 'old' notes.

(-This runs the notes through Evernote's export/ import process and will correct any errors in one or more notes.)

OK - the next steps would be:

Check your accounts in Desktop and online at Evernote.com for items in the Trash notebook - delete them permanently - and anything in 'conflicting edits' notebooks;  correct any problems there and retry syncing.

If that doesn't work,  export any local (unsynced) notebooks you may have,  plus any unsynced edits to ENEX files.  Note that you have to check Options to make sure any tags are copied along with the notes (the default is not to copy tags),  and beware that if you use note links,  this process will break them.  Then re-import the notes to a different/ new synced notebook.  Once you;re sure all the notes have been reinstated in the new notebook,  delete the 'old' notes.

(-This runs the notes through Evernote's export/ import process and will correct any errors in one or more notes.)

Thank you very much for your detailed advises.

I'll try it out later:D

Archived