Importing scanned documents from share drive to Evernote

My scanner is set to automatically scan and drop into my network drive (S:\) along with all of my client files so I can access the documents from home or work.  I started using Evernote and wanted to set it import all of my PDF files from the shared drive.  When I click tools -> Import Folders -> It cannot locate the shared file.  Is there a way around that?

• Level 5*

No way around within EN of which I am aware.  Workaround is to create an import folder on your local drive and mass copy from the shared drive to the local drive.  Or if you can point your scanner to your local drive.  Maybe you can script something, but I don't know any of that.  Others may chime in.

• Level 5*

My scanner is set to automatically scan and drop into my network drive (S:\) along with all of my client files so I can access the documents from home or work.  I started using Evernote and wanted to set it import all of my PDF files from the shared drive.  When I click tools -> Import Folders -> It cannot locate the shared file.  Is there a way around that?

One possibility is to use DropBox, which is setup linked to your local drives.

You could then set the EN Import folder to the proper folder that is also linked to DropBox.

Archived