Scannable to Local Notebook?

PTKen

Idea

3 replies to this idea

How can I use Scannable to scan to a local notebook over my local wifi instead of to the Evernote server? Is this possible?

Evernote does not sync device to device. All syncing goes through the Evernote servers. So although I'm not familiar with Scannable, it's doubtful it is able to sync bypassing the Evernote servers.

How can I use Scannable to scan to a local notebook over my local wifi instead of to the Evernote server? Is this possible?

Evernote does not sync device to device. All syncing goes through the Evernote servers. So although I'm not familiar with Scannable, it's doubtful it is able to sync bypassing the Evernote servers.

I was thinking more along the lines of how you can connect a SnapScan and set it up to scan directly to a local notebook, maybe there would be a way to do this with scannable using wifi. I realized I can use AirDrop to at least get the scan to my computer and bypass the Evernote servers, but then I still have to manually import it into my local Evernote notebook. I'm trying to reduce the number of steps to see if this will be practical.

Archived