Syncing Error

When EN tries to sync I get a sync error.  The error message is there is a problem syncing note Mountain View Entitlements.  I have done a search and there is no note or notebook in my Evernote account by that name.  I then checked for all notes containing Mountain View in my Evernote account and exported them to my desktop.  I then removed and reinstalled Evernote.  All to no avail.  The only possibility I can come up with is another user shared a note by that name with me using Work Chat and that note has now been removed from his Evernote account.  Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

I have been having syncing conflict error. I deleted all of the notebooks including the conflict notebook accept one. It must have synced with the server (hub) and updated it. I was intending to un-install and re-install Evernote on my PC and then sync with the server and download my notebooks there.

I have the un-synced ealier notebooks on my iPad (spoke). How can I restore the server to my original state or get my iPad to upload to the server with the older notebooks?

• Level 5*

When EN tries to sync I get a sync error.  The error message is there is a problem syncing note Mountain View Entitlements.  I have done a search and there is no note or notebook in my Evernote account by that name.  I then checked for all notes containing Mountain View in my Evernote account and exported them to my desktop.  I then removed and reinstalled Evernote.  All to no avail.  The only possibility I can come up with is another user shared a note by that name with me using Work Chat and that note has now been removed from his Evernote account.  Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

It is possible that this Note is in your EN Trash, located at the end of the NB list.

The EN Trash *is* sync'd along with other Notes.

If you find the Note there, you can "Erase Note" to permanently delete it.

Archived