My work chat does not work why?

I reset my phone yesterday and re-installed the evernote app in my android phone. 

I suddenly found that the work chat does not work at all. I cannot receive any message by work chat in my phone. But I can receive them by using desktop version and web version. 

I am using 6.3.3.1 version. 

May I have any support from here?

Thanks,

• Ex Employees

I reset my phone yesterday and re-installed the evernote app in my android phone. 

I suddenly found that the work chat does not work at all. I cannot receive any message by work chat in my phone. But I can receive them by using desktop version and web version. 

Thanks,

Hi cloud,

I'm converting this to a support ticket so I can help you directly. You'll have an email from me in just a few minutes.

Thanks,

Hi cloud,

I'm converting this to a support ticket so I can help you directly. You'll have an email from me in just a few minutes.

Hi Jason,

Thanks, I just sent the log file by gmail. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

This has become quite a headache for me and my students. As far as I know, no notice was given of this change. Again. When you work with hundreds of people, even a minor change can have a ripple effect, so I would like to urge Evernote (again) not to fiddle with stuff, and to give is a heads-up when you do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Sha ananda,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. The option to perform a Work Chat from your Android device will be available within a few days of creating the account. If it doesn't allow you to send a message through Work Chat by now, please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
16 hours ago, Juan Ruiz said:

Sorry i have the same issue, can see my work chat but i cant send messages to it, i reinstalled the application today. How long until i can send messages?

Hi.  Best we know is -

On 06/01/2017 at 3:43 AM, Matt W. said:

The option to perform a Work Chat from your Android device will be available within a few days of creating the account.

We're not Evernote as such here,  just a (mostly) user-supported forum;  if you're a paying subscriber it's a good idea to contact support directly at https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new (premium subscribers can chat from the same link) - or anyone can message them on Twitter via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

• Level 5*
On 02/04/2017 at 5:45 PM, cpibanez1416@gmail.com said:

Hi. I'm a user for a while and have never had problems with work chat until recently. I can receive messages through work chat, however i am unable to respond. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this?

Hi.  Have you tried restarting the device? Is it syncing normally? - See the Support links above...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, shannonvenable said:

My work chat won't allow me to respond to a message. Please Help!

Hi.  Can you confirm your OS,  device and Evernote version?  How did you attempt to respond to the message - by email or within the chat process;  and what happens when you try?  Error messages?  Crashes?

Archived