the.tushar

tag deletion option for android app

Idea

I am using evernote since many years. Last year I have paid for premium subscription. There is no option to delete tags in my android app. I work a lot with tags and for that I have to go through so many unnecessary tags which I am never going to use in my life. I have deleted them in my windows machine but no such option in the android app. Please take some time and give the option.

ANDROID 4.1.2

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

Tag deletion is one of those things that the team either haven't yet gotten around to,  or is very low on their priorities list.  It's been raised several times as a good idea - though on smaller-screen devices it may not be very useful.  Meantime you always have the desktop option to fall back on...

Then please provide something which syncs tags from my windows software tags or Web app to Android device app so that the list of tags remains the same for all platforms And devices.

Tags should sync between devices,  but often seem to need lots of encouragement.  Try changing the name of one of the tags that hasn't synced to your Android and re-sync both devices.  If that works,  you may be able to force a sync by changing the names briefly.  Not ideal I know,  but it should help until Evernote sort the problem out...  

• Like 1