Can I update the thumbnail image?

Go to solution Solved by jbenson2,

Hello;

I am a new User.  Tried to search this out but didn't find what I was looking for.   My apologies if it has been asked and answered in the past.

I am trying to organise my patterns using Evernote.  With each note, I want to include 2 photos.  How do I get Evernote to display the one I want in the 'Cards' view?  My first try, it showed the last photo taken, so I tried again, reversing my photos, and it still showed the wrong one.

Secondly, once you have the photos, is there a way to select and delete one of them?

thanks!

• Like 1
  • Level 5
  • Solution

1.) see the "largest smallest" explanation - scroll down for more details - kind of an ugly procedure

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/18482-choosing-a-thumbnail/?p=92184

add the 75 pixel rule to make it a bit more complicated

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/22989-tip-snippet-view-minimum-image-size-identified-75-x-75/?p=11812

2.) to delete, place cursor just to the right of the photo, or one line below and press backspace to delete it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/25/2017 at 10:14 PM, zvezdalion said:

Title says it all. I don't want to exchange the thumbnail, I just would like to know how to remove it. I'm using EN in the web browser (chrome).

When you're in the Notes list you should see Options at the top. Click the down arrow and uncheck Show Images.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 2017-01-25 at 8:14 PM, zvezdalion said:

I just would like to know how to remove it. I'm using EN in the web browser (chrome).

As per @jim.g  Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 7.43.35 AM.png

• 9 months later...

So there is no other option than resizing the image size for thumbnail choice?

I would like to leave the image size as it was

Just want an option for choosing the image within a note for thumbnail if there are more pictures

Something like right click on an image and Set As Note Thumbnail on a dropdown menu

Is that a lot of work for you guys at Evernote development?

• 2 years later...