Tag hierarchy question

I am a new business user. I am creating notebooks and tags to push out to my users to give them a starting structure. I noticed that I have some tags that show the name then in parenthesis what looks like my account name.  So, some of the tags have the parenthetical info and some don't and I can't figure out why. In the case of the attached image it appears to have two room 041 tags . I am trying to normalize the tagging structure to prevent duplicate tags from occurring. Any help is appreciated.

post-241556-0-25877800-1422472713_thumb.

• Level 5*

Is hidden valley ashram another user account?  Depending upon your use case the meshing of tags can be problematic in the business version.  Search the forum for more information on how others deal with this if you like.

• Level 5*

I am a new business user. I am creating notebooks and tags to push out to my users to give them a starting structure. I noticed that I have some tags that show the name then in parenthesis what looks like my account name.  So, some of the tags have the parenthetical info and some don't and I can't figure out why. In the case of the attached image it appears to have two room 041 tags . I am trying to normalize the tagging structure to prevent duplicate tags from occurring. Any help is appreciated.

Since you are a Business account owner, you have access to the online Support Chat, which is probably the best/fastest way to get you question answered.

See Evernote Chat Support., available business days 7am-7pm US CST. 

(Chat option appears AFTER you click “Continue” on initial “Evernote Support” page.)

Archived