Does Evernote ever respond to emails?

I upgrade to Premium last April. All seemed well. Recently I noticed that my status was 'Free'. Was I downgraded? Did the upgrade never happen?

I do know that Evernote has not responded to my emails, but they have been very happy to take the money for the last 8 months.

ok not a fortune, I agree, but the principle is still valid - you take money for a service you do not provide, that is fraud!

Come on Evernote , talk to me.  I will not go away and I am known for my persistence.

• Level 5*

I upgrade to Premium last April. All seemed well. Recently I noticed that my status was 'Free'. Was I downgraded? Did the upgrade never happen?

I do know that Evernote has not responded to my emails, but they have been very happy to take the money for the last 8 months.

ok not a fortune, I agree, but the principle is still valid - you take money for a service you do not provide, that is fraud!

Come on Evernote , talk to me.  I will not go away and I am known for my persistence.

Evernote does not have email customer support. They're not committing fraud, but you do need to contact them via their approved channels. That would be, in your case, via a support ticket. If you don't get a response soon, then post back here; we may be able to help.

Archived