Viewing PDFs in Presentation Mode

righteousdork

Idea

When I go into Presentation Mode with a PDF, it shows me the first page but nothing on the keyboard is letting me see the additional pages.

If I click on the PDF, it opens wider and shows me the additional pages.

I'm thinking this might be a bug or was it intentional?  I expected the arrows keys or the space bar to allow me to navigate through the documents, but that is not the case.

2 replies to this idea

When I go into Presentation Mode with a PDF, it shows me the first page but nothing on the keyboard is letting me see the additional pages.

If I click on the PDF, it opens wider and shows me the additional pages.

I'm thinking this might be a bug or was it intentional?  I expected the arrows keys or the space bar to allow me to navigate through the documents, but that is not the case.

Hi there,

this is by design as when you enter presentation mode, that's the mode for the actual content (like text etc. in your presentation and additionally it shows the preview of the attachments within the note), then if you want to go deeper into the attachment and present that, you need to click the attachment to enter document viewer where you can zoom, navigate within it and so on. In this mode you can also navigate between the attachments if you have many.

I also face the same problem. If there is only a pdf file in a note, the presentation mode shows only the first page of the pdf. If I click on the pdf, it gets opened in the native app. In one of the videos on youtube, I listened clicking on the pdf would show the next page of the pdf. However, this does not work for me. I use Evernote on Windows 7.

Capture.JPG

Archived