Templates (copy a note)

r1mson

Idea

17 replies to this idea

Any chance this (a copy note feature) will get implemented in the Web version?  It is so frustrating to not have it.  

Like other commenters, I have some templates for types of notes I use regularly, would be so handy to just grab on and copy it instead of opening, copying, opening next note, pasting....

+1. This indeed very annoying. What I do is that I duplicate the note in my iphone, go back to Windows Evernote, wait for sync and start using the copy when it is there, except if I do not have my iphone near ... Thanks !

I would also like to request this feature for the beta web version (as well as the non-beta web version; there are multiple requests for it, including this one).

Fortunately, it is present in the Android version as well as the desktop.

But it is sorely needed in the web version.

How hard could it be to implement? I keep clicking the share icon, wishing that some developer will have snuck in the option to "share" a copy of the note.

I've posted it somewhere else in these forums, but if it is a note format I am going to use often (for me a phone call template), I like exporting the note in ENEX format to the desktop and then whenever i double click it  I get a copy of the note (template) in my default notebook.  Rudimentary template for sure, but quick.

But I'm sure this works only with the desktop version of Evernote, right?

It would be great to have native template support across all Evernote's versions.

• Level 5*

I've posted it somewhere else in these forums, but if it is a note format I am going to use often (for me a phone call template), I like exporting the note in ENEX format to the desktop and then whenever i double click it  I get a copy of the note (template) in my default notebook.  Rudimentary template for sure, but quick.

I need copy some notes as a template. How can I do this? I have not found any action in a note to copy.

Hello, 

We do not currently support templates, but will make note of it was a feature request.  You will have to manually select all and copy. Thank you for the feedback. 

Nancy 

Archived